Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 08:33:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 272   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inane ramblings to avoid thread jacking  (Read 508349 times)
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #900 on: January 05, 2009, 08:32:12 AM »

So... got a letter from Ducati.... voltage regulator is in a bad location and is over heating... and there is a recall to relocate it to a new position... so I need to drop the 848 off.... (the letter included some s4r models too...)  I guess I can take it in and get the oil changed too.  Maybe drop it by on Thursday if it aint shite and then have one of you all meet for beers at McMenamins and drive me home after.... but weather permitting.  waytogo

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
NEIKOS
« Reply #901 on: January 05, 2009, 08:54:04 AM »

So... got a letter from Ducati.... voltage regulator is in a bad location and is over heating... and there is a recall to relocate it to a new position... so I need to drop the 848 off.... (the letter included some s4r models too...)  I guess I can take it in and get the oil changed too.  Maybe drop it by on Thursday if it aint shite and then have one of you all meet for beers at McMenamins and drive me home after.... but weather permitting.  waytogo

The pool hall McMenamins?  We could make that the NW Drinking Drink place . . .
kill 2 tur . . . birds with 1 stoner . . . err . . . stone.

I'm your Huckleberry.
ryandalling

« Reply #902 on: January 05, 2009, 09:31:36 AM »

The pool hall McMenamins?  We could make that the NW Drinking Drink place . . .
kill 2 tur . . . birds with 1 stoner . . . err . . . stone.

I'm your Huckleberry.

Yeah... thanx... of course it all depends on how the week in weather goes...

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
scott_araujo

« Reply #903 on: January 05, 2009, 11:50:49 AM »

Didn't you bring the 848 home in these conditions?  Wet, snowy, and gravel all over the place?  Now you have to take it back?  At least the tires are scrubbed in.

Scott
ryandalling

« Reply #904 on: January 05, 2009, 02:20:03 PM »

Didn't you bring the 848 home in these conditions?  Wet, snowy, and gravel all over the place?  Now you have to take it back?  At least the tires are scrubbed in.

Good point.... and that ride, I still didn't know the bike... she scared me.  Grin

NEIKOS
« Reply #905 on: January 08, 2009, 10:06:42 AM »

So . . . Ryan . . .

What are your thoughts?  No pressure from me.  I'm more than happy to drive you home.

I just like to know the situation . . .
ryandalling

« Reply #906 on: January 08, 2009, 10:16:48 AM »

So . . . Ryan . . .

What are your thoughts?  No pressure from me.  I'm more than happy to drive you home.

I just like to know the situation . . .

Waiting on a all back from Corsa now... they said they could come pick it up from my house and drop it off when done.   Waiting to see the timing on that option... cause I is really lazy... and they are too nice to me.   waytogo

ryandalling

« Reply #907 on: January 08, 2009, 11:33:06 AM »

It was nice of them... they came and picked up the beast. Now I don't have to ride in the gravel and rain.

NEIKOS
« Reply #908 on: January 08, 2009, 12:25:31 PM »

K.  So I'll plan on not driving you home then.

That might change things a bit . . .  drink
Tailgunner

« Reply #909 on: January 08, 2009, 03:50:55 PM »

Happy birthday, Elvis. 01/08/1935  bow down

In "Jailhouse Rock" he's everything rockabilly's about. I mean he is
        rockabilly: mean, surly, nasty, rude. In that movie he couldn't give a f@ck
        about anything except rockin' and rollin', livin' fast, dyin' young, and
        leaving a good-looking corpse. I love that scene where after he's made it
        big he's throwing a big cocktail party, and all these highbrows are there,
        and he's singing, "Baby You're So Square... Baby, I Don't Care". Now, they
        got him dressed like a dick. He's wearing these stupid-lookin' pants, this
        horrible sweater. Elvis ain't no sweater boy. I even think they got him
        wearin' penny loafers. Despite all that shite, all the highbrows at the
        party, big house, the stupid clothes, he's still a rude-lookin'
        motherf@cker. I'd watch that hillbilly and I'd want to be him so bad. Elvis
        looked good. I'm no f@g, but Elvis was good-lookin'. He was f@ckin'
        prettier than most women. I always said if I ever had to f@ck a guy... I
        mean had too 'cause my life depended on it... I'd f@ck Elvis.

Happy birthday King  Kiss I miss you man, miss hangin' with ya  Cool

Visolara

Jacobs Love Meat

« Reply #910 on: January 08, 2009, 04:05:51 PM »

Happy birthday King  Kiss I miss you man, miss hangin' with ya  Cool

Some of us miss hangin' with you too.  Smiley

Maurice Miller
2009 OMRRA Rider Representative

OMRRA #39
WMRRA #39
Dark Horse Racing

Race Supporters -
Noel Communications, Inc. , 2Fast Motorcycle Track Days & Instruction , KBC Helmets , EDR Performance , Cascade Tracktime , GP Suspension North , KFG Dunlop LLC , LP Privateer , Dainese , AMS Oil

| 2006 Ducati 749S (street) | 2004 Suzuki SV650S (race) | 2002 Aprilia Mille (race) |
Tailgunner

« Reply #911 on: January 08, 2009, 04:13:27 PM »

Some of us miss hangin' with you too.  Smiley

I always liked your sideburns man, reminds me of somebody. Damn ur good lookin'
Buckethead
I have a little tiny cape that fits on my

« Reply #912 on: January 08, 2009, 04:42:49 PM »

In "Jailhouse Rock" he's everything rockabilly's about. I mean he is
        rockabilly: mean, surly, nasty, rude. In that movie he couldn't give a f@ck
        about anything except rockin' and rollin', livin' fast, dyin' young, and
        leaving a good-looking corpse. I love that scene where after he's made it
        big he's throwing a big cocktail party, and all these highbrows are there,
        and he's singing, "Baby You're So Square... Baby, I Don't Care". Now, they
        got him dressed like a dick. He's wearing these stupid-lookin' pants, this
        horrible sweater. Elvis ain't no sweater boy. I even think they got him
        wearin' penny loafers. Despite all that shite, all the highbrows at the
        party, big house, the stupid clothes, he's still a rude-lookin'
        motherf@cker. I'd watch that hillbilly and I'd want to be him so bad. Elvis
        looked good. I'm no f@g, but Elvis was good-lookin'. He was f@ckin'
        prettier than most women. I always said if I ever had to f@ck a guy... I
        mean had too 'cause my life depended on it... I'd f@ck Elvis.   

Great movie.

I can't wait until Marquez gets on his level and makes Jorge trip on his tampon string. 
marvellous

I used to have a Titanium member...

« Reply #913 on: January 09, 2009, 09:28:28 AM »

mmm.... ( . )( . )

My baby Duc 'Cara' - 2006 Ducati Monster S2R 800 Dark Mods • CRG Lanesplitters • Rhinomoto Bar-end Sliders • DP Gel Seat • Dark Seat Cowl • 14t AFAM Light Front Sprocket • CompWerks Tailchop • Smoke Clear Alt Taillight Kit with Integrated Blinkers • Smoke Clear Alt Turnsignal Kit • QuatD Ceramic Coated ExBox Exhaust • Soon to be Mods • Carbon Hugger •
krolik

Yeah, that's me. So what.

« Reply #914 on: January 10, 2009, 07:35:51 PM »

Across Holgate from me, a new couple moved in, and the guy has a '07 Sport Classic. waytogo

He's also good friends with folks who work at MotoCorsa. Kiss

'03 M800 "not so dark" Dark, Remus high pipes, Cycle Cat clipons & frame sliders, CRG lanesplitter mirrors, Sargent seat, tail chop, Nichols flywheel, modified & powdercoated rearsets, 15/44 gearing, 520 chain & sprockets, TPO Beast pod filters, Power Comander III. 72.95 Rear Wheel HP & 54.29 ft-lbs!

Quote from: SacDuc
No. I'm a different type of idiot altogether.
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 272   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: