Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 01:32:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 272   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inane ramblings to avoid thread jacking  (Read 508739 times)
Buckethead
I have a little tiny cape that fits on my

« Reply #420 on: September 12, 2008, 05:17:08 PM »

I think so too. They might even be the same that he has now but I kinda make the beast with two backsed those up.  Embarrassed

Uh oh. Anything we should know about?

I can't wait until Marquez gets on his level and makes Jorge trip on his tampon string. 
jdubbs32584
« Reply #421 on: September 12, 2008, 05:22:04 PM »

Uh oh. Anything we should know about?

There's actually a mention of it in NMC. Thread is called The Curse or something. Basically I hit some deep gravel and washed out pretty good. Tank dent, rattle can paint job is worse than it was, bent clip on, mirror messed up, and I believe the control box (not sure if this is the right term, its where the turn signal buttons are and such) is messed up. Signals work tho. So bit by bit, I'm fixing what he'll let me fix (i.e. the tank is getting sent off in the winter, now I'm looking for mirrors whether he likes it or not).

Shit happens. Just wanna make sure I'm getting the right stuff to fix it up you know?

Although, at least I have a good reason for dumping the bike. I heard that someone backed over a coat hanger and dropped his.... Grin
Buckethead
I have a little tiny cape that fits on my

« Reply #422 on: September 12, 2008, 05:43:14 PM »

Gotcha. Sounds like the damage is similar to when I put my bike in the ditch in May.

Those are some seriously sexy mirrors.

As for the control box, I'm guessing the switches don't always want to rock back and forth and/or cancel?

I can't wait until Marquez gets on his level and makes Jorge trip on his tampon string. 
jdubbs32584
« Reply #423 on: September 12, 2008, 05:50:58 PM »

Gotcha. Sounds like the damage is similar to when I put my bike in the ditch in May.

Those are some seriously sexy mirrors.

As for the control box, I'm guessing the switches don't always want to rock back and forth and/or cancel?

Not sure what exactly is up with the control box. It might just be cracked. I didn't get a chance to fully inspect it but the signals seemed to work fine and cancelled. I'll find out more technical details and make sure there's nothing I can do to fix those.

I really do like those mirrors. I'll just steal em for myself  laughingdp
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #424 on: September 12, 2008, 06:01:32 PM »

I am not certain... but I think Dan just told me that I suck ass....  Grin    I am sure glad we have him around. I remember when he would never say something like that.  waytogo  I think our boy is all grown up!

applause

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
Visolara

Jacobs Love Meat

« Reply #425 on: September 12, 2008, 09:01:55 PM »

Yeah, well, there are only so many non-innuendo ways to phrase stuff...

If someone wants to twist every possible phrase into a deplorable sexual joke, it's their problem they haven't figured out how to grow up.

But hey, why should I rant about this when Foamy has already done a pretty good job...
http://www.youtube.com/v/kBV7HahMUO8&hl=en&fs=1

Are you suggesting I have not grown up?

Define grown up.

What makes someone more grown up then another?

Are you all grown up?

Maurice Miller
2009 OMRRA Rider Representative

OMRRA #39
WMRRA #39
Dark Horse Racing

Race Supporters -
Noel Communications, Inc. , 2Fast Motorcycle Track Days & Instruction , KBC Helmets , EDR Performance , Cascade Tracktime , GP Suspension North , KFG Dunlop LLC , LP Privateer , Dainese , AMS Oil

| 2006 Ducati 749S (street) | 2004 Suzuki SV650S (race) | 2002 Aprilia Mille (race) |
Tailgunner

« Reply #426 on: September 12, 2008, 09:41:02 PM »

Oh boy, another uptight remark  Cry I'm crying again. Loosen up Dan-o, sin a little it helps. Get it wet and get some release.   Evil   Kiss peace
marvellous

I used to have a Titanium member...

« Reply #427 on: September 12, 2008, 09:58:45 PM »

mmm... boobies...

My baby Duc 'Cara' - 2006 Ducati Monster S2R 800 Dark Mods • CRG Lanesplitters • Rhinomoto Bar-end Sliders • DP Gel Seat • Dark Seat Cowl • 14t AFAM Light Front Sprocket • CompWerks Tailchop • Smoke Clear Alt Taillight Kit with Integrated Blinkers • Smoke Clear Alt Turnsignal Kit • QuatD Ceramic Coated ExBox Exhaust • Soon to be Mods • Carbon Hugger •
Bendy

« Reply #428 on: September 14, 2008, 03:53:51 AM »

And I have drag radials. Cheesy Guess I'll wait it out.  Tongue
krolik

Yeah, that's me. So what.

« Reply #429 on: September 14, 2008, 08:12:16 AM »

Sucks to be you right now. Grin

'03 M800 "not so dark" Dark, Remus high pipes, Cycle Cat clipons & frame sliders, CRG lanesplitter mirrors, Sargent seat, tail chop, Nichols flywheel, modified & powdercoated rearsets, 15/44 gearing, 520 chain & sprockets, TPO Beast pod filters, Power Comander III. 72.95 Rear Wheel HP & 54.29 ft-lbs!

Quote from: SacDuc
No. I'm a different type of idiot altogether.
marvellous

I used to have a Titanium member...

« Reply #430 on: September 14, 2008, 02:19:12 PM »

There's no red in there... sheesh!  Ya wuss!  Tongue  j/k

My baby Duc 'Cara' - 2006 Ducati Monster S2R 800 Dark Mods • CRG Lanesplitters • Rhinomoto Bar-end Sliders • DP Gel Seat • Dark Seat Cowl • 14t AFAM Light Front Sprocket • CompWerks Tailchop • Smoke Clear Alt Taillight Kit with Integrated Blinkers • Smoke Clear Alt Turnsignal Kit • QuatD Ceramic Coated ExBox Exhaust • Soon to be Mods • Carbon Hugger •
NEIKOS
« Reply #431 on: September 14, 2008, 03:24:55 PM »

. . . Get it wet and get some release.   Evil   Kiss peace

Can I get that same prescription please Dr. Bones?
ryandalling

« Reply #432 on: September 16, 2008, 08:07:51 AM »

So... they are finally finishing the damn Oleson Road... but that means a week of night paving... and the construction headquarters is directly accross from my master bedroom... all night... semi trucks going back and forth... and pavers and all that loud noises and flashing lights... and now we find out it gets worse... when they remove the construction office... they will replace it with a temporary fire station.... while they rebuild the old one... a year of 8-12 calls per day.... flashing lights and loud noises.... aaargh.... Don't get me wrong... firefighters are cool... and the EMT's are all nice peeps.... but sleep would be nice at some point too. Just venting.  bang head

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
Betty Rage
it's a bird! it's a plane! No, it's a

hater

« Reply #433 on: September 16, 2008, 09:35:11 AM »

Good, so you'll be up when we are then, when we're dealing with a fussy newborn.

We'll call you.

Darkhorse den mother
ryandalling

« Reply #434 on: September 16, 2008, 09:59:43 AM »

Good, so you'll be up when we are then, when we're dealing with a fussy newborn.

We'll call you.

Funny you say that. The chick next door is preggers... and she was going off on the fire chief last night at our community meeting... and we were trying to calm her down cause it wasn't his fault that the county was puting them there... but the baby room will be facing the fire station and about 25 feet from the sirens and lights.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 272   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: