Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 18, 2024, 09:31:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 272   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inane ramblings to avoid thread jacking  (Read 514519 times)
NEIKOS
« Reply #390 on: September 07, 2008, 07:24:06 AM »

Thankfully I escaped without harm . . . virginity in tact.  Not before he got in a butt grab though  Shocked
krolik

Yeah, that's me. So what.

« Reply #391 on: September 07, 2008, 09:48:45 AM »

Yeah, Mo was passing out man-hugs left and right. Lips Sealed

Luckily I had my riding jacket on, and the back protector did it's job. Grin

'03 M800 "not so dark" Dark, Remus high pipes, Cycle Cat clipons & frame sliders, CRG lanesplitter mirrors, Sargent seat, tail chop, Nichols flywheel, modified & powdercoated rearsets, 15/44 gearing, 520 chain & sprockets, TPO Beast pod filters, Power Comander III. 72.95 Rear Wheel HP & 54.29 ft-lbs!

Quote from: SacDuc
No. I'm a different type of idiot altogether.
Visolara

Jacobs Love Meat

« Reply #392 on: September 07, 2008, 10:07:29 AM »

Haters!

Thanks for coming out yesterday, I had a great time!!

Maurice Miller
2009 OMRRA Rider Representative

OMRRA #39
WMRRA #39
Dark Horse Racing

Race Supporters -
Noel Communications, Inc. , 2Fast Motorcycle Track Days & Instruction , KBC Helmets , EDR Performance , Cascade Tracktime , GP Suspension North , KFG Dunlop LLC , LP Privateer , Dainese , AMS Oil

| 2006 Ducati 749S (street) | 2004 Suzuki SV650S (race) | 2002 Aprilia Mille (race) |
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #393 on: September 08, 2008, 07:33:43 AM »

You know what can really ruin a beautiful Sunday??? Having your bike in the shop... crikeys. I hope they call today and I can go pick it up... oh crap... they aren't open today either..... ya know.... Corsa needs to be open 24/7.  That would be cool.

On a side note... I almost took Julie's 250 out for a nice ride... just cause I was bored....

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
SaltLick
« Reply #394 on: September 08, 2008, 09:00:19 AM »

You know what else ruins a beautiful sunday?  Spending 4hrs from 10-2pm in the ED cause your kid has a high fever and has a rash broken out all over him, find out he has strep throat then come back home and hurry to get a metal cutting blade on your chop saw cause chuck is coming over at 4pm to help with your pipe chop job just to strip out the screw on your saw so you cant change the blades out then having to call chuck at 3:30 while hes on the road to call it off after youve been waiting all week to get those chopped pipes on and take a ride with some loud pipes. Now that sucks!!  bang head bang head
Mother
« Reply #395 on: September 08, 2008, 09:01:26 AM »

use a hack saw
NEIKOS
« Reply #396 on: September 08, 2008, 09:11:13 AM »

. . . your kid has a high fever and has a rash broken out all over him, find out he has strep throat

If I had any reservations about you cancelling yesterday that absolves them all . . . yah I wanna be around a breeding pit of infection  Tongue
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #397 on: September 08, 2008, 09:22:29 AM »

I just spent two hours on hold with the fircking IRS... for the lady to say... "Hold on, I think I have an answer for you... one more minute..." and then she hangs up on me..... aaargghhh..... and now the phone number, when I dial it back... says, "Due to an unusually high call volume, we can not accept your call at this time." CLICK.

If any private company was run the way the IRS is.... well, they would be bankrupt and sued by a million people.

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
duc_fan

Designated right-wing religious kook.

« Reply #398 on: September 08, 2008, 11:17:59 AM »

I just spent two hours on hold with the fircking IRS... for the lady to say... "Hold on, I think I have an answer for you... one more minute..." and then she hangs up on me..... aaargghhh..... and now the phone number, when I dial it back... says, "Due to an unusually high call volume, we can not accept your call at this time." CLICK.

If any private company was run the way the IRS is.... well, they would be bankrupt and sued by a million people.

This is why I find it humorous when the government is called to "investigate" private companies for running themselves like... well, like the government. Roll Eyes

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." -- Albert Einstein

"I want a peaceful soul. I need a bigger gun." -- Charlie Crews on Life

Street: 2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Track: 2005 Honda CBR 600RR - Salvage project
Sold: 2001 Ducati SS900ie - Gone, but not forgotten...
bnbmike

« Reply #399 on: September 08, 2008, 12:24:47 PM »

I think they are http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/
 Undecided

Had 2001 Monster 750 Dark, last of the carbby's.
Has 2011 Multistrada 1200 ST
krolik

Yeah, that's me. So what.

« Reply #400 on: September 09, 2008, 06:53:52 PM »

The sign at the Quik-e-mart on the corner of SE Holgate & SE 82nd has the perfect white trash haiku:

Cheap Beer
Lottery
Tobacco

Evil

Too bad I didn't have a camera. Cry

'03 M800 "not so dark" Dark, Remus high pipes, Cycle Cat clipons & frame sliders, CRG lanesplitter mirrors, Sargent seat, tail chop, Nichols flywheel, modified & powdercoated rearsets, 15/44 gearing, 520 chain & sprockets, TPO Beast pod filters, Power Comander III. 72.95 Rear Wheel HP & 54.29 ft-lbs!

Quote from: SacDuc
No. I'm a different type of idiot altogether.
Bendy

« Reply #401 on: September 10, 2008, 08:13:05 PM »

I'm G-ingTFO of here tomorrow. Who's got a washer/dryer, no cats, an unused area to park my loud-ass diesel, some garage space for my M900, and an empty room on the east side that they wanna rent me? Tongue
Tailgunner

« Reply #402 on: September 10, 2008, 09:16:13 PM »

I'm G-ingTFO of here tomorrow. Who's got a washer/dryer, no cats, an unused area to park my loud-ass diesel, some garage space for my M900, and an empty room on the east side that they wanna rent me? Tongue

You stay put  Wink

I live near the aforementioned haiku with two cats and a pug  Undecided

What happened? Job done? You quit?
Bendy

« Reply #403 on: September 10, 2008, 09:24:04 PM »

Job done, all built, nothing left to do here. Cool Laid off, going back to the Shop off of Airport and 122nd.
duc_fan

Designated right-wing religious kook.

« Reply #404 on: September 11, 2008, 03:40:00 PM »

Sadly, the only two points on this list that matches me is "washer/dryer" and "no cats"...  I only have a 1 bedroom apt, and being a straight guy, I'm not really into sharing that with another dude.  Wink

Still trying to figure out how to get my trackbike from my parents' garage into my own... between the bicycles, tool shelves, project car, spares, and the 900SS, it's pretty much stuffed.

Anyway, it'll be cool to have ya back in town, mang.  waytogo

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." -- Albert Einstein

"I want a peaceful soul. I need a bigger gun." -- Charlie Crews on Life

Street: 2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Track: 2005 Honda CBR 600RR - Salvage project
Sold: 2001 Ducati SS900ie - Gone, but not forgotten...
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 272   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: