Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 06:22:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 272   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Inane ramblings to avoid thread jacking  (Read 508311 times)
SaltLick
« Reply #255 on: August 11, 2008, 04:36:37 PM »

give them the cold shoulder and they will come a running..... waytogo

there is a book out there called "why men love pregnant doges" im sure theres a book out there called...why wemon love assholes.  It goes both ways.
duc_fan

Designated right-wing religious kook.

« Reply #256 on: August 11, 2008, 05:41:19 PM »

Because you WUV us!!

But seriously, instead of blaming yourself, why don't you look at the wiminz you be chasin. If they continue to shoot you down, maybe they be the wrong wiminz for you? Re-evaluate the stuff you are looking for in a girl and branch out a little.

"Blame myself"... now that I think about it, not sure it's really "blaming" myself.  Just wondering if there's something specific that really does need fixed, or if I'm just barkin' up the wrong tree(s).  As far as my Mom's concerned, the uppity types who think they're too good for any of the guys need a reality check (there's a lot of them... and there's more than one guy I know who's been shot down by them).  The other (married) adults I've talked to are all of the opinion I'm fine, it's just a matter of stumbling on the right counterpart.

Anyway, we're gonna get into way more detail than needs to be gotten into... and we're also gonna run headlong into some vastly different takes on "right relationships", so methinks it's time to call it quits here.  Wink

And yes, for some inexplicable reason, I do "wuv" this group.

Ya know... I really like this emoticon, but I never have a chance to use it...  coffee  That's kinda what I feel like doin' right about now... going for coffee, and sitting down with the Wall Street Journal, or something intellectual like some of Solzhenitsyn's work.

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." -- Albert Einstein

"I want a peaceful soul. I need a bigger gun." -- Charlie Crews on Life

Street: 2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
Track: 2005 Honda CBR 600RR - Salvage project
Sold: 2001 Ducati SS900ie - Gone, but not forgotten...
NEIKOS
« Reply #257 on: August 11, 2008, 06:13:46 PM »

. . . or something intellectual like some of Solzhenitsyn's work.

He be dead.  He lived in the town next to where I grew up in a "fortress" type house.  There was an escape route in the cellar, walled perimeter, security cameras . . .

His kids (Iggy and . . . hmmmm . . . can't remember his name) went to school at the same time I did.  Played soccer against them.  Some friends put Iggy in a trash can one time  . . .

I gave you all my love/marital advice last Thursday.  What'd that take 5 minutes including eating the quesedila?  Grin
krolik

Yeah, that's me. So what.

« Reply #258 on: August 11, 2008, 06:47:29 PM »

Never take relationship advice from a man eating a quesedilla.  Cool

'03 M800 "not so dark" Dark, Remus high pipes, Cycle Cat clipons & frame sliders, CRG lanesplitter mirrors, Sargent seat, tail chop, Nichols flywheel, modified & powdercoated rearsets, 15/44 gearing, 520 chain & sprockets, TPO Beast pod filters, Power Comander III. 72.95 Rear Wheel HP & 54.29 ft-lbs!

Quote from: SacDuc
No. I'm a different type of idiot altogether.
NEIKOS
« Reply #259 on: August 11, 2008, 06:50:14 PM »

Never take relationship advice from a man eating a quesedilla married to wifezillaCool

Fixed it.
marvellous

I used to have a Titanium member...

« Reply #260 on: August 11, 2008, 08:19:14 PM »

I've had my fair share of 'shit' happen to me in the relationship column... And then some... it all prepared me to be ready and appreciate the one I was supposed to meet... Seriously... work on yourself, get yourself to a position of positive confidence (women love a confident man... READ: confident in himself, NOT cocky) and the right person will come along...

That's all I got to say about that...

Oh and mmm... ( . )( . )  Tongue

My baby Duc 'Cara' - 2006 Ducati Monster S2R 800 Dark Mods • CRG Lanesplitters • Rhinomoto Bar-end Sliders • DP Gel Seat • Dark Seat Cowl • 14t AFAM Light Front Sprocket • CompWerks Tailchop • Smoke Clear Alt Taillight Kit with Integrated Blinkers • Smoke Clear Alt Turnsignal Kit • QuatD Ceramic Coated ExBox Exhaust • Soon to be Mods • Carbon Hugger •
ryandalling

Trade you my milk for your Ducati...

« Reply #261 on: August 12, 2008, 11:39:11 AM »

I decided being stuck in buffalo is like the armpit of the world. Yuck

Confused rider who doesn't know what he is even riding at the moment. (2012 URAL GearUp, 2012 Ninja 250 Racer, 1969 CB175 Racer)
NEIKOS
« Reply #262 on: August 12, 2008, 11:51:02 AM »

Obviously you haven't been to Manchester, NH.  Wink
bnbmike

« Reply #263 on: August 12, 2008, 12:37:19 PM »

I decided being stuck in buffalo is like the armpit of the world. Yuck

Go herehttp://www.roycroftcampuscorporation.com/

Had 2001 Monster 750 Dark, last of the carbby's.
Has 2011 Multistrada 1200 ST
marvellous

I used to have a Titanium member...

« Reply #264 on: August 12, 2008, 02:12:38 PM »

That looks awfully familiar...  Smiley

And obviously you haven't been to Kennewick, WA...

My baby Duc 'Cara' - 2006 Ducati Monster S2R 800 Dark Mods • CRG Lanesplitters • Rhinomoto Bar-end Sliders • DP Gel Seat • Dark Seat Cowl • 14t AFAM Light Front Sprocket • CompWerks Tailchop • Smoke Clear Alt Taillight Kit with Integrated Blinkers • Smoke Clear Alt Turnsignal Kit • QuatD Ceramic Coated ExBox Exhaust • Soon to be Mods • Carbon Hugger •
duc_fan

« Reply #265 on: August 12, 2008, 03:55:10 PM »

Buffalo is the armpit of Western Civilization?  Nah, that'd be LA.  It can slide off into the ocean anytime now as far as I'm concerned...

"Science without religion is lame; religion without science is blind." -- Albert Einstein

Bendy

« Reply #266 on: August 12, 2008, 04:46:45 PM »

Buffalo is the armpit of Western Civilization?  Nah, that'd be LA.  It can slide off into the ocean anytime now as far as I'm concerned...

Don't limit it to that cesspool. Include the rest of Califruit.
duc_fan

« Reply #267 on: August 12, 2008, 07:53:56 PM »

Don't limit it to that cesspool. Include the rest of Califruit.

Well, NorCal is actually okay... because it's basically South Oregon.  Grin  The heavily agricultural Central Cali seems to be alright, too (based on the folks I know from there).  San Diego I kinda feel "meh" about.  It's basically just SanFran and the LA basin that really need to slide off into the Pacific.  That'd fix a lot of the PRK's problems.

And yes, I've spent at least a little bit of time visiting all of the specific areas mentioned.  Wink

Bendy

« Reply #268 on: August 13, 2008, 08:40:15 PM »

Yeah, everything north of Yuba City isn't bad. There is some great country to explore east of Chico. Most of that territory is only legally Califruit. Then again, Southern Oregon and Northern California have wanted to secede and combine to become the State of Jefferson for a long time, since the whole lot of it is a disregarded region in any way that counts.
SaltLick
« Reply #269 on: August 13, 2008, 09:45:52 PM »

i spent the first 30 years of my life in northern california.  Grew up with alot of friends that grew pot there, that place was great back in the 70's and 80's and really the early 90's. it started to get too crowded and overun by rich folks around 1996 so we left for greener pastures. funny thing is i remember my dad bought 2 acres of land in sonoma county (wine country) when i was 5years old (back in the 70's) and it cost him 5K total for the land and the house. Now property in sonoma county in the wine country area goes for millions an acre. its ridiculous.  Some of the cool things was seeing Primus play in petaluma for $5, then hanging out with them afterwards in the bar across the street (man that was back in 1990 i think) and seeing the red hot chilli peppers play in Cotati, CA back in 1988 for $5. For any of you RHCP fans they had thier original guitarist back then (the guy that died from an overdose) hillel slovak.  This place was no bigger than say plan B and before the show i hung outside with flea the bass player and drank wine with him out back. No one really knew too much about the RHCP back then, they were just another band coming through town. that was 20 years ago jesus. That area use to be the hotspot for all that funk music startin up in the mid 80's. jeesus im old.  bang head Vino!
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 272   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: