Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 12:36:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Oz Monster Introductions  (Read 278488 times)
Mr.S2R
« Reply #1590 on: January 20, 2015, 04:06:00 AM »

Welcome.

I believe you may be the first member in OzMo-land with the new-new-gen Monster.

Definitely the first in Adelaide... laughingdp  my next new Ducati will be a Diavel
Jukie
I need a

Paradise

« Reply #1591 on: March 13, 2015, 12:58:02 AM »

Welcome to all the new newbies  Kiss Kiss Kiss

Before Honda CB125N
          Suzuki GS125
Now.   Ducati 620ie
          Lambretta Li150
          Ducati S4RT
Fiatian

« Reply #1592 on: May 08, 2015, 04:21:51 AM »

Ciao Tutti,

Name: Ian
Ride:  '05 800 S2R red/white - had 'er for 2 wks, we're getting along just fine - 14T sprocket req'd tho'.
Do: Telco, radio, microwave, mobile, PM, designy sort of stuff (plus amateur barista, mechanic & rally driver).
Think: where is my Pantah now?

Anyone up for rides around Sydney?

'05 Monster 800 S2R
Betty

Uh-oh ... what's going on here?

« Reply #1593 on: May 08, 2015, 01:01:31 PM »

Welcome Ian.

Rides have been few and far between lately ... maybe people just need a little encouragement.

Believe post content at your own risk.
Two dogs
S2R1000 gives me a warm feeling in my

« Reply #1594 on: May 08, 2015, 05:45:08 PM »

Welcome Ian
Now that Sir Wobbert has a motorcycle again maybe we can get something happening again  Wink
FIFO
Doing the latter

« Reply #1595 on: May 09, 2015, 12:08:34 AM »

Welcome Ian
Now that Sir Wobbert has a motorcycle again maybe we can get something happening again  Wink

You need me to organize a ride i'm sure Betty is is quite capable to do that  Dolph

welcome Ian

in memory of Brian W, 2010 /2015
Fiatian

« Reply #1596 on: May 13, 2015, 02:43:08 AM »

Hi Again,

Be good to try & get a ride together before the weather swings too far to the winter setting. I'm still riding sans the lining in my jacket but can't last for too much longer..  Undecided

Ciao, Ian

'05 Monster 800 S2R
braando
« Reply #1597 on: May 13, 2015, 01:08:25 PM »

Hi Ian,

The Sydney guys need a rocket up them to go out on a ride. Take the Northern Beaches lads for instance, any ride organised isn't allowed to cross Barrenjoey Road  !     What part of Sydney are you from  ?     Welcome by the way   !

Brian W     coffee
Two dogs
S2R1000 gives me a warm feeling in my

« Reply #1598 on: May 13, 2015, 01:23:19 PM »

Why leave when we have this in out back yard  Grin
Fiatian

« Reply #1599 on: May 14, 2015, 05:02:50 AM »

Hi Guys,

I'm in Gladesville so good for rides to north and west, south is ok too but later start time appreciated. Hell, any ride with good, twisty roads will do! Used to do the Frasers customer rides on my ol' Pantah, reckon I had the most fun wringing the poor thing's neck to keep up with guys idling along on their modern Ducs..

Ciao, Ian

'05 Monster 800 S2R
vossy
South OZ

2007 S2R1000

« Reply #1600 on: June 05, 2015, 03:52:19 AM »

Hi everyone,
 My name is Vossy and I am a returning OZ monster forum member. I think I have been off the scene for over three years (life has been up and mainly down)
After 3 years I have been given the ok to ride my beloved S2R1000 again. I suffered a minor stroke a few years ago, and it has taken me this long to properly face the world again and be fully independent.

I have missed so many things like not been able to type on the computer properly, hang out with my mates and most importantly ride my monster.
I will be going on my first ride for some time very soon. one of my mates is giving my bike the once over before my ride. I think riding will be like "riding a bike" (pun)

I also look forward to finishing off my masters degree later this year (it has taken me twice as long to complete it)

I see most of the usual names on this site are still here which is good.

I am trying to get back to my normal life before my stroke, and this is one part of this journey.

Sticky side down guys! waytogo

I hope to be a regular contributor to the antics on OZ monsters.

Vossy

"Life's short" "Ride More"
Betty

Uh-oh ... what's going on here?

« Reply #1601 on: June 05, 2015, 01:20:27 PM »

Hey mate, welcome back. You have just given me a roller coaster of emotions too:

From 'Vossy's back!' to 'Oh Shit! and then 'Congratulations!'

We (the Boss and I) presumed you had drifted away because of other family issues you were going through (sister, I think) and were taking time to re-assess. Life can be such a prick sometimes.

I'm glad you have been on the mend and are getting back to the things you want to do. Hopefully you can inspire a few others to get involved again ... it has been pretty quiet around here.

Congratulations on the comeback ... take it easy and enjoy.

Believe post content at your own risk.
Jukie
I need a

Paradise

« Reply #1602 on: June 05, 2015, 01:30:24 PM »

Hey Vossy,

I remember you, your my story time mate. Sorry to hear about your health issue, but so so glad to have you back on the forum  Kiss Kiss Kiss. Don't worry, I will try and behave so you don't have another stroke Grin.

Before Honda CB125N
          Suzuki GS125
Now.   Ducati 620ie
          Lambretta Li150
          Ducati S4RT
loony888

"I WAS GOING HOW FAST, OFFICER?"

« Reply #1603 on: June 05, 2015, 08:13:04 PM »

Hi everyone,
 My name is Vossy and I am a returning OZ monster forum member. I think I have been off the scene for over three years (life has been up and mainly down)
After 3 years I have been given the ok to ride my beloved S2R1000 again. I suffered a minor stroke a few years ago, and it has taken me this long to properly face the world again and be fully independent.

I have missed so many things like not been able to type on the computer properly, hang out with my mates and most importantly ride my monster.
I will be going on my first ride for some time very soon. one of my mates is giving my bike the once over before my ride. I think riding will be like "riding a bike" (pun)

I also look forward to finishing off my masters degree later this year (it has taken me twice as long to complete it)

I see most of the usual names on this site are still here which is good.

I am trying to get back to my normal life before my stroke, and this is one part of this journey.

Sticky side down guys! waytogo

I hope to be a regular contributor to the antics on OZ monsters.
Vossy

hey mate,
welcome back! sounds like you've had a tough time of it lately, good to see you've made it through in one piece. Ride safe and congratulations on coming out on top!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2015, 06:17:19 PM by loony888 » Logged

HERE AND NOW                      12 DIAVEL AMG
                                              93 888 RS
                                              09 1098R BAYLISS
                                              07 Husqvarna TE 450

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN        03 S4R       95 900SL
                                              01 S4         93 900M
                                              96 748SP
vossy
South OZ

2007 S2R1000

« Reply #1604 on: June 13, 2015, 02:11:18 AM »

thanks Betty, Jukie and loony88 for the welcome back.

I went for my first ride today since my stroke. I did take it easy ( only clocked up 40 - 50 kms) it was awesome. I still havent got the strength I once had to do the long rides but I'm going to work on that. I had minimal use of my left arm/hand and left leg for quite awhile, but pretty good now after a huge amount of rehab.
  My bike didn't miss a beat thanks to my mate who serviced it for me.

I'll try to get a photo up of my bike soon.

Thanks again guys,

Vossy.

Jukie, I'll see you in story time sometime.

"Life's short" "Ride More"
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: