Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 12:43:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 163   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The power of orange compels you!  (Read 445838 times)
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #2325 on: March 31, 2020, 02:59:32 PM »

Evil

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #2326 on: April 08, 2020, 12:06:16 AM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #2327 on: April 09, 2020, 08:35:15 AM »

I like that thing

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #2328 on: April 09, 2020, 08:44:18 AM »

I should not have watched that a second time

Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #2329 on: April 09, 2020, 01:18:36 PM »

But it's orange.

- - - - - Valley Desmo Service - - - - -
Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #2330 on: April 09, 2020, 01:30:09 PM »

But it's orange.

The frame is orange and that's the important part Evil

Speeddog
West Valley Flatlander
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

RIP Nicky

« Reply #2331 on: April 09, 2020, 01:41:43 PM »

It's likely the only thing wrong with it.

That's what I tell myself each time I think about riding one of the 790's or 890's.
I've ridden a 690 Duke and a 950 ADV.
But now is not the time.

I see something in the Husky 701-901 family as a moto in my future.

- - - - - Valley Desmo Service - - - - -
Reseda, CA

(951) 640-8908

~~~ "We've rearranged the deck chairs, refilled the champagne glasses, and the band sounds great. This is fine." - Alberto Puig ~~~
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #2332 on: April 09, 2020, 01:52:10 PM »

The 950adv is great for what it's for but as a street ride it is not fast and does not handle that well compared to a street only machine.

I rode a 950adv and felt it was down on power. I'm used to my 950smr. I got off the adv and back on my smr and about flipped it over with throttle when I pulled back out laughingdp

ZLTFUL
Mama said I would go blind if I kept playing with my

WWSDD? Why Anal of course!

« Reply #2333 on: April 21, 2020, 02:46:24 PM »

The 950adv is great for what it's for but as a street ride it is not fast and does not handle that well compared to a street only machine.

I rode a 950adv and felt it was down on power. I'm used to my 950smr. I got off the adv and back on my smr and about flipped it over with throttle when I pulled back out laughingdp

My buddy, Brad, went from a 950ADV to a 690 Enduro and VASTLY prefers the 690 on the road.

Avatar courtesy of www.mybadco.com
2012 Panigale 1199
2003 KTM 640 Adventure
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #2334 on: April 21, 2020, 08:35:21 PM »

Fair fair, but go try a 1290.

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #2335 on: April 22, 2020, 03:52:05 AM »

A 1290 is A. Whole. Notha. Level.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #2336 on: April 22, 2020, 08:27:18 AM »

Indeed

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #2337 on: April 22, 2020, 12:51:46 PM »

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #2338 on: April 22, 2020, 09:44:19 PM »

A 1290 is A. Whole. Notha. Level.

You betcha!

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #2339 on: April 22, 2020, 09:47:37 PM »

It's likely the only thing wrong with it.

That's what I tell myself each time I think about riding one of the 790's or 890's.
I've ridden a 690 Duke and a 950 ADV.
But now is not the time.

I see something in the Husky 701-901 family as a moto in my future.

I have a 2018 701SM.  Gobs of fun!  Just as long as you don't need to go over 70 mph for any length of time. It'll do it but it doesn't like it in it's heart.  That 890 Duke is looking pretty interesting, yessir,

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Pages: 1 ... 154 155 [156] 157 158 ... 163   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: