Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 25, 2024, 03:33:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Color Wiring Diagram With Labels, etc. for 2000 M750/M600  (Read 6981 times)
bond0087

« on: September 02, 2011, 10:30:09 PM »

I haven't had any big electrical problems yet, but I figured the last thing I want when I do have those problems is stare at a black + white diagram trying to trace tiny lines and figure out what component "26" is supposed to be.  So I took the 2000 M750 wiring diagram and edited it to be color wires, and each numbered component has it's label next to it.  I also threw in the fuse box codes in the upper corner.  I'm not sure how many other bikes this will work for, but it seems like most carb'd monsters should be pretty close.

Anyways, thought I'd share with the class. There could be some errors in the color coding, so double checking wouldn't be a bad idea, and I didn't color code any wires that were too ambiguous for me to confidently guess the color. 

Here's the link to my cool new diagram:

http://www.mediafire.com/?ht6eedkddeiyd5k

(btw, mediafire is a PITA, it will pop up ads when you download the file, but it's all that I know of for sharing pdf files.)

Enjoy!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: