Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 20, 2024, 04:33:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 72   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: You're too stupid to... own a diesel small truck  (Read 237835 times)
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1020 on: May 10, 2017, 03:06:34 PM »

Evil Evil Evil

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1021 on: July 07, 2017, 07:48:53 AM »

Hmmm...

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #1022 on: July 07, 2017, 05:42:51 PM »

Group buy  laughingdp
ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #1023 on: July 13, 2017, 04:46:22 AM »

a mercedes truck?

so it will run around $80k.

i guess that's fine for the suburban air haulers who want to show off a truck.

i need something i can haul actual stuff in..

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1024 on: July 13, 2017, 10:12:16 AM »

That's just silly.  And like the G-Wagen, it will likely come to the states only in AMG trim.   Roll Eyes

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
GK

« Reply #1025 on: July 13, 2017, 05:36:16 PM »

a mercedes truck?

so it will run around $80k.

i guess that's fine for the suburban air haulers who want to show off a truck.

i need something i can haul actual stuff in..

It'll be way over 80k down under!

Blokes will line up to grab one, plenty of wannabe air hauler/posers here!

Totally agree, a truck/ute needs to be able to haul stuff!

The Toyota HiLux is the #1 selling vehicle in Australia!

2001 Ducati  Monster 900S ie
JE high comp pistons, bit of porting, open airbox with DP filter, PC3 with custom map, CCW matched injectors, Termignoni cf slip ons, 14:39 gearing.

Gone but not forgotten!
Honda VFR800i, Honda CBR600F3, Honda CBX750, Norton Commando 750S, Suzuki GS750, Yamaha XT250, Kawasaki Z250, Kawasaki KX80, Honda XL250, Suzuki TC100.
Howie
Post Whore

« Reply #1026 on: July 13, 2017, 09:33:09 PM »

Seems to be a reversal of GLA rebadged as an Infinity Q 30.  Good news is it looks like we will not get it.

http://www.foxnews.com/auto/2017/07/11/mercedes-pickup-truck-ready-to-roll-except-in-u-s.html

ducatiz
No trellis. no desmo. = Not Ducati.
Post Whore

« Reply #1027 on: July 15, 2017, 08:16:52 AM »

Hmmm...

Waaaitasec...

To that end, underneath its sleek exterior and boldface grille is a Nissan Navara. Mercedes has a manufacturing partnership with Renault-Nissan and the Japanese automaker will begin assembly at its Barcelona plant later this year for Europe, Australia, and South Africa. By 2018, the Renault plant in Cordoba, Argentina, will build the X-class for Latin America.

It's a rebadged Nissan Frontier.

LOL

Check out my oil filter forensics thread!                     Offended? Click here
"Yelling out of cars, turning your speakers out the window to blast your music onto the street, setting off M-80 firecrackers, firing automatic weapons into the air—these are all well and good. But none of them create a merry atmosphere of insouciance and bonhomie quite like a revving motorcycle.
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1028 on: July 01, 2018, 02:34:51 PM »

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1029 on: July 01, 2018, 02:40:50 PM »

If they put the steering wheel where it’s supposed to be and offer a 6spd manual, I’m in.  Evil

Oh and it’s gotta be available here as well.  Wink

Ha, somebody took this vid in the states. (?)

« Last Edit: July 01, 2018, 02:48:01 PM by kopfjäger » Logged

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1030 on: July 01, 2018, 02:44:24 PM »

If they put the steering wheel where it’s supposed to be and offer a 6spd manual, I’m in.  Evil

The one at the beginning the steering wheel is on the correct side.

I'll be happy if it really shows up here.

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1031 on: July 01, 2018, 02:46:04 PM »

If they put the steering wheel where it’s supposed to be and offer a 6spd manual, I’m in.  Evil

Oh and it’s gotta be available here as well.  Wink
he wasn't paying attention...it's an old age thing. Tongue

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1032 on: July 01, 2018, 02:46:47 PM »

https://www.caranddriver.com/news/2021-ford-ranger-raptor-spied-with-america-appropriate-left-hand-drive

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #1033 on: July 01, 2018, 02:56:15 PM »

Ha, somebody took this vid in the states. (?)

Looks really big there.

kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1034 on: July 01, 2018, 03:00:43 PM »

Ass end is way up there. I’d need a pogo stick to get in it.  Cheesy

Pages: 1 ... 67 68 [69] 70 71 72   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: