Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 04:04:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ti Monster Frame*Completed Pics*Headed for DucStock  (Read 72190 times)
Randy@StradaFab

« Reply #195 on: August 13, 2014, 02:16:57 PM »

How long did the Monster frame take you to finish?
I think this needs to be put into production..

It takes 4-6 weeks to build one because I never get to work on one until it's done  Grin
Le Germain

« Reply #196 on: September 05, 2014, 06:09:45 AM »

WOW Randy, amazing work! Those frames were just mind blowing, I can't express how impress I got...

How did it turn out for the Sports Classic? Have you posted your work on it somewhere else? I love that bike in stock shape, add a titanium frame and it will turn Walt Siegl green of envy!

Once again, amazing job! Congratulations!

G
djomlas
Full fairings back on road

Ciao Marco

« Reply #197 on: October 24, 2014, 04:31:37 PM »

what do you do about the title for these frames?

S2R
Rizoma rearsets, full Zard CF dual exhaust, Rizoma clipons, Sargent seat, 999 shock, golden brembo calipers/rotors upgrade,adjustable levers and billet grips, some CF (belt covers, heel guards, chain guard sprocket cover, fender, bellypan), integrated R6 tail light, bar end mirrors
other bikes in garage: 08 hayabusa, 06 hayabusa, 07 zx14, 07 r6, k6 gsxr1000, r1, 08 zx6r, triumph speed triple,2 vespas and a ruckus, its an obsession
Randy@StradaFab

« Reply #198 on: November 01, 2014, 04:50:38 AM »

I issue a MSO and put a serial number on the frame. Your local DMV will issue a VIN.
BikeGuy
looking for a 900SS in reasonable order

« Reply #199 on: January 23, 2019, 05:37:28 PM »

Looks well made, very nice.

Sadly in Australia, to get a government issued VIN on a custom frame requires lots of patience and deep pockets.  To get the WHOLE vehicle certified as compliant requires a State licensed engineer to certify everything on the bike such as various breaking distances, headlights, brake hoses, exhaust, rake, trail etc, I've been advised there's no change from $7k and that's just for the compliance work.  The $300 in tubing, tig media and time is nothing compared to the compliance cost to get a custom framed bike on the road.

Sean
Canberra region, Australia
M1000Sie, M900ie, Suzuki GSX750S3
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: