Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 24, 2024, 10:28:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DitR 2012  (Read 31824 times)
DucDog
Medium Rare

Voices!....Do you hear voices?

« Reply #30 on: February 10, 2012, 11:12:00 AM »

I would be happy to pass along my Ouray area route maps and secret locations for gas stations to anyone that would like these. 

All this information is available for the price of one micro-brew at a suitably discrete location where the exchange can be made....  Use the code words...  "Turbinator Glass"...    Cool   

SMRI has negotiated with the track for race dates and with other clubs for some equipment, so there is no chance of their schedule changing.  As for racing... we will see if I can get a good track combination working for the two race bikes this year.  The competition will be looking to gun down the skinny, farm kid riding the crazy mule up front...     laughingdp

Scott may also have a few new tricks up his sleeve for the new season.  I'm guessing that the new holes in his frame are for Nitrous lines.  His passes this year should be spectacular...!    waytogo

---Anything worth doing.... is worth over doing!....
---How will you know if you've gone too far, unless you actually go there!.......
DonJuanDucati

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2012, 07:45:32 AM »

So, my tentative start date for flight school is September 28th. However, they're telling me I have to put in a request when I want to check into Pensacola. It has to be sometime between May and the end of August. Long story short, I'm putting in for August 18th, but really they have the last call. We'll find out if I'm gonna make it to DitR or not.
Cloner
Nah...I ain't no stinkin'

....because a mind is a terrible thing......

« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2012, 07:33:27 AM »

The weekend of Aug 10-13 for DITR is the same weekend that SMRI (Albuq) has a track day and race day. 

Actually, there's a track day on the 10th that I'm obligated to run, but the race day for August is on the 24th.  That means you're clear to head for Ouray, Ed!

I'll see if I can get shed of this obligation, but I feel pretty guilty about asking.

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'67 Aermacchi/HD Sprint SS (race bike)
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'03 Ducati 800 SS (race bike)
'04 KTM 450 EXC
'08 Kawasaki Ninja 250 (race bike)
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2012, 10:22:22 AM »

Just got this email from Titty

"I just wanted to let you know that I talked to The Best Western Twin Peaks (BWTP) yesterday and finalized the hotel prices.  The website is updated.  Please visit it and let your people know.

DucMouse, your guys might want to jump on one or both of the condo deals they are offering.

The BWTP said that a few people booked before they left last year, and a few people have already called in Feb.  Sounds good!"

But of course none of us really stay at the hotel, so I assume we will do the condo again....should we get a head count?

Here in the coming weeks we will start getting all the stuff together and arranged for DiTr....

But a couple of things I would like to bring up now and gets everyone's opinion.
1-Did you like the catered food?
2-how did you like the location? we got complaints that people didn't have a places to sit(but of course we can't please everyone) any suggestions on where we could do? I was thinking the park, but we can't take booze out there.....

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2012, 11:54:16 AM »

Would be good if we could get an approximate head count and rooming preferences  Dolph
Duck-Stew

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2012, 12:59:24 PM »

Ro & I are IN, & we would prefer a room (private too...)

applause

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
Buckethead
I have a little tiny cape that fits on my

« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2012, 01:16:54 PM »

I'm in. I'd prefer a room, but I can sleep on a couch if we're at capacity.

I can't wait until Marquez gets on his level and makes Jorge trip on his tampon string. 
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2012, 02:38:17 PM »

Ro & I are IN, & we would prefer a room (private too...)
I'm in. I'd prefer a room, but I can sleep on a couch if we're at capacity.

Matt and I...probably like we did with before with the upstaris and share with matt and david  chug laughingdp

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
DonJuanDucati

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2012, 03:02:12 PM »

I'd like to go, I put in that I don't want to check into Pensacola until the 18th of August, but they might make me show up as early as July. More to come later. If I do go, I'd be just fine with floor space to pass out on, preferably a couch though.  cheeky
gratefulduc

« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2012, 04:51:27 PM »

how many rooms are there? i would like 1+anonymous

'90 750 sport
Zaster
Only Pam can touch my

2007 S4RS (sold) , 2008 1098S (sold), 2013 1199R,

« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2012, 08:30:53 PM »

how many rooms are there? i would like 1+anonymous
We had 4 private bedrooms last year when we rented the two condos.
I will check on availability and pricing next week.
DucDog
Medium Rare

Voices!....Do you hear voices?

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2012, 07:31:12 AM »

Hey Scott, are you sure that you are looking at the right month on the SMRI schedule? 

The SMRI website lists June as having a track day on the 10th and a race day on the 24th.  But, in August the two dates are Aug 11-12. 

---Anything worth doing.... is worth over doing!....
---How will you know if you've gone too far, unless you actually go there!.......
Cloner

« Reply #42 on: February 19, 2012, 06:22:05 PM »

That whole darned thing has changed since I last looked.  The schedule was pretty liquid for a while but it's definitely solid now.  Let me make sure, but if what's up now is correct, you're absolutely right.

Snaps!   Cry

Never appeal to a man's "better nature."  He may not have one.  Invoking his self-interest gives you more leverage.  R.A. Heinlein

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'04 KTM 450 EXC
Cloner

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2012, 08:24:13 AM »

Confirmed, Aug 11-12 track day and race day.  Damn.

'64 Ducati Monza 250
'00 Aprilia RSV Mille
'04 KTM 450 EXC
DucMouse the Mighty

« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2012, 02:16:41 PM »

Confirmed, Aug 11-12 track day and race day.  Damn.

Sad now that blows guys....

spankin™

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: