Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 20, 2024, 04:42:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Greetings from the new Denver guy  (Read 3121 times)
DucTape
old head,

« on: July 19, 2011, 07:56:34 PM »

Hey - thanks to DrDesmosedici's prodding (Grin) as we waited-out a fun little hailstorm on I-70 last weekend, I'm just getting back on the new/improved board.  It's good to be home, ha - pretty sure I had like 5k posts back on the DML 4-5 years ago when I was in TX and obsessed...  Roll Eyes

Anyways, I threw the basic info up in the "Introduce Yourself" board.  Looking forward to meeting up and riding with y'all sometime soon!

DucTape (Aaron)
 Cool

'05 S2R800 Daaaark, a blend of fine imported carbon-fiber and cheap black spraypaint.

"Cafe Racing is mainly a matter of taste. It is an atavistic mentality, a peculiar mix of low style, high speed, pure dumbness, and overweening commitment to the Cafe Life and all its dangerous pleasures... I am a Cafe Racer myself, on some days - and it is one of my finest addictions."

Hunter S. Thompson, The Song of the Sausage Creature
DrDesmo

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 05:40:38 AM »

Hey - thanks to DrDesmosedici's prodding (Grin) as we waited-out a fun little hailstorm on I-70 last weekend, I'm just getting back on the new/improved board.  It's good to be home, ha - pretty sure I had like 5k posts back on the DML 4-5 years ago when I was in TX and obsessed...  Roll Eyes

Anyways, I threw the basic info up in the "Introduce Yourself" board.  Looking forward to meeting up and riding with y'all sometime soon!

DucTape (Aaron)
 Cool

Hey Aaron!  Great to meet you the other day - glad you found the new board  waytogo

Cheers,
Adam

PS: That weather was awesome!!!  Grin

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10150265513183826.353498.501048825&l=7f948369c2&type=1
« Last Edit: July 20, 2011, 05:50:06 AM by DrDesmosedici » Logged

'95 916
'12 800XC
DucMouse the Mighty
At least the smartess part of my body is my

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 07:10:45 AM »

what is that wet stuff?

I have never seen it before  Tongue

It doesn't exist Roll Eyes laughingdp

spankin™

Copy. Calibration error = humidity, altitude, attitude to tutu, distraction from tutu, stereotype naked rat bikes, human error due to heat, tutu and jealousy!
DrDesmo

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2011, 08:35:55 AM »

what is that wet stuff?

I have never seen it before  Tongue

It doesn't exist Roll Eyes laughingdp

Most of the time it doesn't exist up here either ... what a summer though!

'95 916
'12 800XC
swanny

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2011, 10:19:35 AM »

Howdy DucTape!  Glad to see you still have the old Duc and that you are doing well.

Now I will have to dig through some old pics to see if I can find one of your bike when it was in Texas and had a few non dark parts on it. Evil

I am sure you know that Brian Sharp opened up Boulder Motorsports so you have someone to take care of your bike up that way.  The wife and I were in Denver in May and went down to the races at Pikes Peak and visited with Brian for a few minutes.

Take care.

Swanny

2011 848 EVO Track Bike
2015 Hypermotard SP
DucTape
old head,

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2011, 07:44:59 PM »

Howdy DucTape!  Glad to see you still have the old Duc and that you are doing well.

Now I will have to dig through some old pics to see if I can find one of your bike when it was in Texas and had a few non dark parts on it. Evil

I am sure you know that Brian Sharp opened up Boulder Motorsports so you have someone to take care of your bike up that way.  The wife and I were in Denver in May and went down to the races at Pikes Peak and visited with Brian for a few minutes.

Take care.

Swanny

Swanny - DUDE!  Good to hear from you.  How's life?  I see that little S4Rs noted in your sig - wow, finally went big, huh?  Good on ya!  Got pics?  I presume you've just been gearing-up for our long-postponed trackday showdown... laughingdp

Yeah, as for the pink (ughhh) legacy, it took exactly ONE post on the new board for that to come up - Spidey immediately jumped on my "Introduce Yourself" post and reminded me about that.  So, uhhh... thanks?  Ha.  Seems like I may never live that one down.   Cry

I didn't know about Brian coming out here - that's awesome, I'll have to stop in on a ride through Boulder sometime soon.  If you ever get out this way again we'll have to figure out a loaner bike and I can show you around some pretty amazing scenery...

take care buddy,
Aaron

'05 S2R800 Daaaark, a blend of fine imported carbon-fiber and cheap black spraypaint.

"Cafe Racing is mainly a matter of taste. It is an atavistic mentality, a peculiar mix of low style, high speed, pure dumbness, and overweening commitment to the Cafe Life and all its dangerous pleasures... I am a Cafe Racer myself, on some days - and it is one of my finest addictions."

Hunter S. Thompson, The Song of the Sausage Creature
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: