Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 24, 2024, 06:39:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ride this Sunday  (Read 3552 times)
Sanjuro

« on: June 24, 2011, 06:59:21 AM »

So, my normal riding buddy bailed on me and I'm tired of riding alone...anyone in the Belmont/Waltham area up for a ride this Sunday?
dutchy73

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2011, 03:33:35 PM »

you in Belmont? I'm in Belmont as well. Should we try and get a ride in, at some point?

'09 696 Dark, Termi, Rizoma, CRG
Sanjuro

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 08:17:30 AM »

Unfortunately, I probably won't be riding for the rest of the summer.  I broke my foot (non motorcycle related) and will be on crutches for at least eight weeks.  I am super bummed out over this. But if I can get back on the bike before it gets too cold, I'd totally be up for a ride.
dutchy73

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 04:37:56 PM »

Well, that's definitely a bummer. Sorry to hear about that. I'm sure there will be plenty of time, since I think I was able to sneak in a couple rides all the way into November, last season. The beauty of global warming...

Take care of yourself and we'll get some time on the road soon.
-theo

'09 696 Dark, Termi, Rizoma, CRG
ozmanyyy

« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2011, 03:52:51 AM »

That is a  bummer, but 8 weeks puts you in September/beginning of Fall, which is my favorite time of the year to ride. You'll get out for sure.

Oz
02 900 SS senna
74 CB200T
New England Desmo Owners - www.nedoc.org
Sanjuro

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2011, 12:57:09 PM »

I really hope it's closer to the eight weeks the surgeon gave over the twelve.  And that I don't need more surgery...but if it I do get off these damn things, let's definitely go for a ride.
Sanjuro

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2011, 08:18:29 AM »

It looks like I'll be off the bike for the rest of the season.  I have at least another month before I'm off the crutches Embarrassed. I hope I can get at least one ride in, but that depends on physical therapy...time to find a place to store the duc for the winter.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: