Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 25, 2024, 08:17:17 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Frasers Sale  (Read 3228 times)
braando
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2011, 01:16:17 AM »

So Brian - are you going to check out the Melbourne one for us too?  Just remember I need plenty of notice as I will be 300kms away from the shop. (and most likely out of mobile range)  waytogo

Hey Heather,.........no problems there......!      waytogo.......  Melbourne you say.....
mattyvas

I've become an old man on an old man's bike

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2011, 01:45:33 AM »

I was out there too delivering a job.

Can't really say there was great stuff there, as Dan said 20% off 150% marked up items. So not great savings but there was a few bargains around. The stuff that was really on super sale much like the shed sale last year was the German stuff. There is stuff at 70% off if you are an XXL

braando
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2011, 12:04:50 AM »

There is stuff at 70% off if you are an XXL

I just hate rumours, or starting any    Roll Eyes.................. bbbbut.........a certain OZMO member was seen walking out of Frasers on Sunday with a grin on his face.......with the cook  wife in tow, struggling with all his German goodies while he happily chatted away to another OZMO member. Dam near fleecing NFI of anything XXL and over........  later to be spotted at Deus de'Machina cafe in the cakes section ..  Don't be suprised if a Streetfighter surfaces shortly....size XXL again......
« Last Edit: June 19, 2011, 12:35:36 AM by Brian W » Logged
FIFO
Doing the latter

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2011, 01:11:41 AM »

XXXL thank you, Cry
 got 2 t shirts rrp $55 for $15  every thing else was still over priced.
Did see a fellow ozmo carry out a big bag of goodies and a nice gold DP pressure plate.

And a street fighters just only 23k ride away Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I'll take two    Kiss my ar's

in memory of Brian W, 2010 /2015
Sundog

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2011, 02:34:21 AM »

Their XXL stuff is more like a normal XL, so don't let the 2 X's put you off.

M1100 2010 in Ducati Titanium Grey
Custom Wizard Sleeve pipes & PC5 with O2 opt
14T Front
DP Anodized Pressure Plate DP Tail Chop
DP LED Indicators               Rizoma Rearset & Mirrors
Oggie Sliders                     Rizoma Bars & Levers
cakeman

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2011, 02:51:35 PM »

XXXL thank you, Cry
 got 2 t shirts rrp $55 for $15  every thing else was still over priced.
Did see a fellow ozmo carry out a big bag of goodies and a nice gold DP pressure plate.

And a street fighters just only 23k ride away Roll Eyes Roll Eyes I'll take two    Kiss my ar's

Great to finally meet you Rob, the man ive heard so much about (only good things of course)  but taken so long to meet!

I bought a XXXL shirt (and im a big fella). Was HUGE on me, tried to shrink it in the was and dryer but like Ducati bikes, it seems the apparel is of a fine quality as well Wink

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: