Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 06:55:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monsters of Toronto Group Ride - SUNDAY JULY 17th  (Read 15498 times)
COP TZR

I got the modding virus

« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2011, 08:46:58 PM »

If Jeff sent them out yesterday, I think you'll have them by Friday.  See you Sunday  Dolph

fingers are crossed!!!!  Hope nothing gets held up at customs.

Boreas

« Reply #31 on: July 15, 2011, 08:14:59 AM »

Probably should have mentioned it earlier, but better late then never... I'm not gonna be coming on this ride.

I would love to, but unfortunately this is what my bike looks like as of last night:

The reason the crankcase is open is because this is what the cover looks like (note the "speed hole"):

Anyway, the new cover is on now and I'm waiting for the liquid gasket to cure (~24h). I should have it fired up this evening and hopefully there wont be any leaks. Nevertheless, I'm still waiting on handlebars, leavers, a new mirror, rearsets, a right side tank cover and last but not least a new exhaust... beast with two backs me!  bang head

Have a good ride guys!
mjocanada

« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2011, 03:54:52 AM »

Downtown Monsters meet up at Starbucks (where else?) at Dundas West and Roncesvalles at 7am on Sunday morning.

We will then ride to meet the others at Famous Sam's at Woodbine and Stouffville Road at 8am.

Have an appointment to get the new tires mounted this afternoon so it looks good for a full ride tomorrow. I'll meet up with you guys at Famous Sam's at 8am, does anyone have the route we'll be taking tomorrow? wouldn't mind checking it out beforehand.

Mike
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« Reply #33 on: July 16, 2011, 06:58:05 AM »

Potential Route - 401 to Peterborough area up Hwy 35 to Hwy 36 to 507 to 3 to 118 west to 11 north to 518 west to 400 south to Big Chute

Dolph

It's gonna be a hot one, so I say we make it up to 507 from Famous Sam's through bob caygeon and see how we feel about doing the full loop

I met this girl named Virginia.  She said "nice bike, you can call me Virgin for short, but not for long"

'07 S2R 800 Gloss Black - Cookie1 Tailchop - Rizoma Reverse Retro Mirrors - Rizoma Barends - Speedymoto Framesliders - Stebel Nautilus Horn - 14T Sprocket - Full ZARDS exhaust - Open Airbox - K&N Filter - Monza Belly Pan - Nichols flywheel - bitubo rearshock - resprung S2R1000 forks
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« Reply #34 on: July 16, 2011, 06:59:45 AM »

Probably should have mentioned it earlier, but better late then never... I'm not gonna be coming on this ride.

I would love to, but unfortunately this is what my bike looks like as of last night:

The reason the crankcase is open is because this is what the cover looks like (note the "speed hole"):

DUDE!! wtf happened?  hope you're alright man. 

what else would you hear on the DMF  but bring on the mods!

I met this girl named Virginia.  She said "nice bike, you can call me Virgin for short, but not for long"

'07 S2R 800 Gloss Black - Cookie1 Tailchop - Rizoma Reverse Retro Mirrors - Rizoma Barends - Speedymoto Framesliders - Stebel Nautilus Horn - 14T Sprocket - Full ZARDS exhaust - Open Airbox - K&N Filter - Monza Belly Pan - Nichols flywheel - bitubo rearshock - resprung S2R1000 forks
COP TZR

I got the modding virus

« Reply #35 on: July 16, 2011, 09:19:16 PM »

parts haven't arrived yet, so looks like I'm out of comission for this one.  Its gonna be stupid hot too tomorrow.  Have fun, ride safe, and lets try and arrange more rides.

Sam
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« Reply #36 on: July 19, 2011, 11:31:00 AM »

It was a steamy one!  we made it out to the 507 from Stouffville and had a couple of runs.  had lunch and said screw Parry sound, headed home.  It was a good fun ride with no craziness and 6 guys out.  mjocanada has got some pics to post.  Look out for our next Monster ride, I've got a pretty good email list going, PM me yours if you haven't already.  I know a bunch of you wanted to come out, but couldn't and that's cool.  shitty thing is after all that riding, some chick backs into my bike and tips it over in the parking lot!

mjocanada

« Reply #37 on: July 19, 2011, 11:47:25 AM »

It was a fun ride, thanks Don for organizing it. Sorry to hear about your bike, hope the damage isn't too bad.  I forgot about the pics, I'll post them up when I get home tonight... it was an extremely hot ride, thank god I wore the mesh textile. I'm definitely up for another group monster ride, just post up date/time  applause
Africaboy

« Reply #38 on: July 19, 2011, 12:33:28 PM »

Don - you should have stopped for that beer. Then the lady would have backed into something else. Let me know if you need anything. I have stock blinkers and a beer tray, I can give you a hellavu deal on.

We had a great ride. It was good to meet you Mike as well as Ed, and our late entry Ken.
mjocanada

« Reply #39 on: July 19, 2011, 03:03:42 PM »

Ron - nice meeting you too, and everyone else ... Mark, Don, Ed, Ken.

Here's our trusty GPS leader

Monster line up

Looking forward to the next ride.
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2011, 05:44:31 AM »

Nice pics Mike.  Can't wait to get out again

Repooc

« Reply #41 on: July 23, 2011, 04:02:48 AM »

Hey guys,

Sorry I couldn't make it out that day.... looks like I missed out on some good Monster action.

Well, hopefully you guys will be able to join myself and group of 12 committed Ducati owners for a ride up the Bancroft area on Sunday July 31st. Hopefully those of you missed this Monster ride due to other commitments or missing parts will have your bikes ready by the 31st.

I know most of you are members on GTA Motorcycle as well, so goto the link below for all the info.

http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforum/showthread.php?143810-July-31-quot-DDR-quot-DUCATI-Day-Ride-%28not-Dance-Dance-Revolution%29&p=1613080#post1613080

Cheers,
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« Reply #42 on: July 23, 2011, 05:27:13 PM »

I'm down with that

COP TZR

I got the modding virus

« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2011, 04:16:40 PM »

do you believe I'm still waiting on my part from Jeff @ Monsterparts.  Chain & sprockets have me hung up on my rear stand.  Been like 2 weeks now.  I'd like to make this Bancroft ride.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: