Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 18, 2024, 04:26:27 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Monster with Panigale Exhaust  (Read 3886 times)
Yogi

« on: May 12, 2015, 01:19:08 PM »

Came across this, I had been thinking what it would look like if I put a panigale exhaust on a monster (1100) this now makes me want to do more than ever.
Has anyone seen it done?
Is it even viable?
EEL

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2015, 04:05:43 PM »

You sure that's a panigale exhaust on a a monster and not a stripped down panigale pretending to be a monster?
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2015, 04:35:16 PM »

Definitely not a Monster.

http://moto-ducati.ru/pierobon-ducati-1199-panigale

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2015, 04:37:37 PM »

beat me to it kopf . . . was gonna say it is a Pierobon frame for Panigale . . .

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
dbran1949

2007 S4RS Black Termis

« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2015, 04:42:34 PM »

I don't think the OP thought this was a  Monster, just that since it looked like a Monster wouldn't a Monster look good with this type of exhaust, and did anyone know if it would fit, I suppose the OP could elucidate 
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #5 on: May 12, 2015, 04:46:36 PM »

It would have to be a custom job.

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
Yogi

« Reply #6 on: May 12, 2015, 11:01:16 PM »

I don't think the OP thought this was a  Monster, just that since it looked like a Monster wouldn't a Monster look good with this type of exhaust, and did anyone know if it would fit, I suppose the OP could elucidate 

Thank you . dbran1949

Not sure where I said "THIS IS A MONSTER!"

I always thought the Panigale had one of the neatest looking exhaust systems of any bike, with maybe the exception of the prototype Super Duke 1290 system. Anyway like I had asked in my previous post, has anyone heard or seen this done to a Monster?

Three out of Four people respond ignoring my initial post only to tell me it not a Monster,  Thank you! I thought it was a 696  bang head popcorn
Raux

Re:
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2015, 05:46:11 AM »

Not sure theres enough room. The pani engine sits higher
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2015, 04:37:47 PM »

Thank you . dbran1949

Not sure where I said "THIS IS A MONSTER!"

I always thought the Panigale had one of the neatest looking exhaust systems of any bike, with maybe the exception of the prototype Super Duke 1290 system. Anyway like I had asked in my previous post, has anyone heard or seen this done to a Monster?

Three out of Four people respond ignoring my initial post only to tell me it not a Monster,  Thank you! I thought it was a 696  bang head popcorn
yogi, sorry just re-read the opening post, you do not SAY it's a Monster, but, the confusion comes from the thread tittle . . . IMO

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Yogi

Re:
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2015, 11:22:29 PM »

Not sure theres enough room. The pani engine sits higher

That is what I was thinking, its a shame as the I think it would look awesome on a monster. Oh well I will keep looking, if I can find one second hand cheap enough I may try fabricating something from it....
NYC_Monster_696

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2018, 08:37:31 PM »

So I just recently started thinking about this same idea...did you ever figure it out? I might start looking into doing this, but all I can come up with is that it would be a total custom job
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: