Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 02:56:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: italian motorcycle and scooter show in San Jose's Little Italy  (Read 1353 times)
bosco

« on: April 08, 2011, 11:58:02 AM »

There is no events section besides racing events, and this is a standing around and staring event, so if it needs to be moved, no problem

We did this a few years ago at the Italian American Heritage Hall in San Jose and it was great, we are moving it to the New Little Italy section in San Jose. More grass and trees and shady parking!

Viva Moto is an event for Italian motorcycle, scooter or mopeds.
San Jose California - Sunday May 22.
The show is from noon until 5pm and will have Italian food, drinks, drink wine and beer booth and entertainment.
All proceeds go to further development of the Little Italy section of San Jose.

This is a FREE event to attend we encourage you to bring down that Italian or European bike (ie, your monster) that you have been working on or that is squirreled away in your garage!
There will be offstreet parking for unusual and rare machines underneath the Piazza Picola and next to Paisanos restaurant.

Event is Sunday May 22 from noon until 5
Little Italy San Jose is located downtown off Highway 87 along N Almaden Blvd / West Julian and W St John street. One block away from HP Pavilion. A rich outdoor area with Tuscan flavor and true California flair.

bikes included : Ducati Morini Lambretta Vespa Aprilia Moto Guzzi Italjet Laverda Gilera Polini Benelli Bimota Cagivia Magni MV Agusta Scooters Mopeds Minis and more! Your european bike is welcome! BMW Triumph British ETC!! Come one come all.
 information at : www.littleitalysj.com

emanon
rebmeM lluF

« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2011, 09:20:44 AM »

Thanks for the information, I live very close to there and will bring my Monster down to the event.

Ciao.
bosco

« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2011, 03:54:07 PM »

COOL.

Its a participation type event, so the more people that bring bikes down, the more bikes to look at.  Vino!

I am hoping for weird guzzis and benellis and betas and such too..

sugarcrook

Facultative Carnivore

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2011, 06:20:07 PM »

Nice.  My office is just on the other side of 87.  I'll try to make it down. 

2013 BMW R1200R
2008 BMW K1200GT (Traded)
2007 Ducati Monster 695 (Sold)
emanon
rebmeM lluF

« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2011, 07:09:31 PM »

You may want to post a notice in the Ducati MOB (Monsters of Bay area) part of the forum also.

http://www.ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?board=19.0
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: