Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 09:07:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 124   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ML's machine shop thread  (Read 293750 times)
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2011, 06:12:33 PM »

I need this tiny one off widget...and I need it right away...and it has to be perfect.....

and I'm not gonna pay a lot for that widget.

Cheap...quality...and fast...

pick two and get back to me. Wink

Good luck Kev.

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2011, 06:14:11 PM »

At some point.

I take it you're a vulture graphic artist as well?

Grin

Wink
Hell no I can't design a thing but I know what good stuff should look like to be effective. Have peeps to do the fancy artwork.  (Polly's Peeps.)   Grin
Talk to Mel. Wink

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2011, 06:19:17 PM »

She built my logo Wink

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2011, 06:26:25 PM »

I need this tiny one off widget...and I need it right away...and it has to be perfect.....

and I'm not gonna pay a lot for that widget.

Cheap...quality...and fast...

pick two and get back to me. Wink

Good luck Kev.

That sums up the entirety of my last five years.

Except for one place. They were pretty loyal to me and would pay a little more. The relationship is the only thing that let me get away with that because it was a really good one.

waytogo

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
herm

Ducati Monster Forum

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2011, 06:53:50 PM »

way to go Kevin!

btw,.... i need a claymour to go with my kilt. i would prefer it to be lite weight, yet indestructible.
and affordable.

Never wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty, and the pigs like it...
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2011, 07:23:23 PM »

Ill get right on it.

laughingdp

WarrenJ

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2011, 08:34:47 PM »

I'll get ahold of my contacts in that part of the country and see if I can roust out some purchase orders.

This isn't a dress rehearsal for life - this is it!
Howie
Post Whore

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2011, 08:37:07 PM »

May the American dream come true for you chug
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2011, 09:25:37 PM »

applause

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
Dietrich

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2011, 09:25:56 PM »

What part of the country are you in?  I may have machine shops needs in the future for professional and personal projects.  PM me your business contact info when you're ready to start quoting work...

RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2011, 09:33:05 PM »

Best of Luck, although it sounds as if the need for luck will not be central to your success plan.

Let me know when you are rich and bored

and ready to fabricate receivers

for all those SIG AMT rifle parts-kits from S. America lying around the country

This is an insult to the Pez community
The Bacon Junkie
I have a Bacon Wrapped

Save the brass...

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2011, 10:15:28 PM »

DUDE!!!

Good for you!

I packed up and moved to Cali to start a business 7 years ago with only $2k and a dream.

I've since built up that business and sold it.  If a dork like me with absolutely no head for the ins and outs of business can do it, I have no doubt you will be a grand success!!!!!   waytogo applause

bacon

I only see jesus having a sauna with a teletubbie.
I find it disturbing that you're imagining me in a sauna, never mind the teletubbie aspect of it

Save the Brass...
The Architect

« Reply #27 on: February 01, 2011, 04:10:09 AM »

Well done Kevin!

Congratulations! 

zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #28 on: February 01, 2011, 04:40:05 AM »

CONGRATS Kev!!!

as a side note...a certain owner of your old DP Corsa Monster 900 special whom has sheepishly changed into an unhappy panda is a graphic artist/website builder and is still finding ways to change and upgrade that bike and might be willing to barter some milling kind of stuffs for web site building stuffs...just a thought!!

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
Monsterlover
Post Whore

« Reply #29 on: February 01, 2011, 10:04:32 AM »

way to go Kevin!

btw,.... i need a claymour to go with my kilt. i would prefer it to be lite weight, yet indestructible.
and affordable.

I had to laugh.  When I first read this I was thinking a claymore mine (click click boom type) and I'm thinking to myself how does that go with a kilt? 

then-

ooooohhhh

laughingdp

I'll get ahold of my contacts in that part of the country and see if I can roust out some purchase orders.

Now we're talking!  Thanks man!

What part of the country are you in?  I may have machine shops needs in the future for professional and personal projects.  PM me your business contact info when you're ready to start quoting work...

NWPA but it really doesn't matter.  I can do work for anyone anywhere.  Once I'm almost up and running I post up contact info.

CONGRATS Kev!!!

as a side note...a certain owner of your old DP Corsa Monster 900 special whom has sheepishly changed into an unhappy panda is a graphic artist/website builder and is still finding ways to change and upgrade that bike and might be willing to barter some milling kind of stuffs for web site building stuffs...just a thought!!

I'll keep that in mind but I don't think that was my bike. . .  I had a 2000 900ie that I powdercoated the wheels and frame black. . .

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 124   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: