Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 10:43:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DOCC Mosport Festival Anyone?  (Read 3783 times)
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« on: January 14, 2011, 11:20:33 AM »

What is up with the activity level on the DOCTOR local board?

It is pretty pathetic that there are so many monsters in the GTA but we can't get in touch with eachother at one place.  This seems like this is the place to talk about our passion, but to no avail.  Maybe the Toronto monsters are too busy hangin out at Tim's.

Anyway, is there anyone here that's planning on doing any DOCC trackdays this year?  I'll be at Mosport in May for the first time.  I hear it's a blast.  Anyone have any tidbits for me to consider?

I met this girl named Virginia.  She said "nice bike, you can call me Virgin for short, but not for long"

'07 S2R 800 Gloss Black - Cookie1 Tailchop - Rizoma Reverse Retro Mirrors - Rizoma Barends - Speedymoto Framesliders - Stebel Nautilus Horn - 14T Sprocket - Full ZARDS exhaust - Open Airbox - K&N Filter - Monza Belly Pan - Nichols flywheel - bitubo rearshock - resprung S2R1000 forks
Africaboy

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2011, 01:25:08 PM »

Hello Don
I see the winter is really eating you this year! Hahaha. I might go and watch the 1st trackday. I'll let you know closer to the time.
The whole hanging out with all the other Monsters just never materializes, does it?
And its Strarbucks, not Timmies.
Regards
Mark
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2011, 03:59:58 PM »

Hahaha, damn winter! Happy New Year Mark.

I'm dying here man. At least someone empathize with me and just talk about how cold our monsters are.

I met this girl named Virginia.  She said "nice bike, you can call me Virgin for short, but not for long"

'07 S2R 800 Gloss Black - Cookie1 Tailchop - Rizoma Reverse Retro Mirrors - Rizoma Barends - Speedymoto Framesliders - Stebel Nautilus Horn - 14T Sprocket - Full ZARDS exhaust - Open Airbox - K&N Filter - Monza Belly Pan - Nichols flywheel - bitubo rearshock - resprung S2R1000 forks
Africaboy

« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2011, 04:32:53 PM »

Hi Don
Are you going to be tracking your bike, or just going to watch. Rev Cycle had a booth there a few years ago, and had some wicked deals on gear and stuff. I was really impressed.
Don't fret, the winter will be over before you know it. 
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2011, 09:42:13 AM »

Hey Mark, I'm registered to ride the track at mosport in may.  see you up there if not only for the saturday party.

Ontario_Monster

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2011, 06:07:43 AM »

Change the meeting place from a coffee shop to an italian bar with street parking!  Let me know when and where and I'll try to make the trip back into town for the meet up.  I see more Duc's parked down town than any single other bike;

Black M800 (US model) Female driven
Red 695 Female Driven
Black with bar end mirrors (not sure if it is an M800 or not)
Mine Red S2R 800

All parked in and around the Elephant & Castle on Simcoe.

There is also a Blue S4R? may be a S2R1000, and a Yellow what I think is an M800 that I see in the Lawrence and Keele area on a regular basis.

And these are just the ones I see on a near daily basis in the summer, I only know the one rider, hope to meet more, by the way anyone know of a Duc mechanic out in the West end (Burlington/Hamilton?).  Anyone using Peninsula Imports for regular work?

Cheers

Mike drink

Ducati ..... Ducati ..... Ducati ..... It just makes me smile!

Harley drivers in short/t-shirts/and salad bowls .... make me laugh.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: