Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 01:30:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: July 4th Weekend In Michigan  (Read 3841 times)
smducman

Ducatis

« on: June 10, 2008, 07:45:29 PM »

Hi ,
I will travel from SF California/ MOB member , I will stay around airport , someplace to go dinning & activity fun around area   drink chug Vino!, please recomment first time visit area , thanks in advance

Life is all about twisty turn , curvy corner , speed & smile
smducman

Ducatis

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2008, 08:15:15 AM »

Someone fart here , this board is dead , where is everyone man ....give some Duc love here [moto]

ItsaDuc

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2008, 07:16:14 AM »

Sorry for the delay. Seems we have either lost some monster owners or they do double duty like me on both boards.

As for things to do while in town, let me know where you are staying and how far you want to travel. Plenty of things to do, lots of lakes and parks, plus a good nightlife in many different towns. Ann Arbor always has things to do, and a easy place to walk around and see eveything. Royal Oak is where the local bike night is on Thursdays and the local Ducati club is always there. Tons of bars/cafes and restaurants. You can always find a good carshow going on in town, plenty of owners clubs do weekly events.

Beyond that, not sure what else you might want to get into, like I said, let us know where you plan on staying and we can helo you further.

Erik
smducman

Ducatis

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2008, 07:08:53 PM »

While I am in area of Detroit , where is great place I should check out firework .. Smiley first time here.

Cheers
Thanks

Danny

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: