Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 05:13:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Roswell?  (Read 2888 times)
wbeck257

Porkchop Sandwhiches!

« on: June 10, 2008, 04:34:15 PM »

My girlfriend just got a job in Johns Creek.
Why she did this, I don't know...

My office is in Canton. I also have an office at the corner of Hwy 5 and Hwy 92 in Woodstock. On top of that I goto school in Kennesaw.

We've decided that Roswell is going to be the best area for us to co-habitate (according to google it is the geographic halfway point between both our offices Canton/Johns Creek). Now we need a dwelling to do so in...

A couple things -- I'm looking at the area around Hwy 140 (easy access to Canton) and Hwy 92 (easy access to her job and my other office). We don't want to spend more than $1000/month in rent. I want a garage. If it is an apartment we want a two-bedroom (she wants a space for an office).

Anyone have a house/townhome/trailer/rv for rent? Or know of a good apartment complex in that area?

2006 Ducati S2R1000, 1974 Honda MT125, 1974 Penton Jackpiner 175, 1972 Yamaha R5
duccarlos
Local Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2008, 08:38:23 AM »

I don't particularly like Roswell. I prefer Alpharetta. There are some pockets that are not as safe, but you should be able to find a decent house with a garage at a better price than Alpharetta. Why not closer to Woodstock?

my keyboard just served me with paternity suit.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: