Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 18, 2024, 06:03:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving  (Read 7785 times)
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« on: November 25, 2010, 08:57:43 AM »

Hope everyone has an enjoyable day...I will, as I have a lot to be thankful for... Grin

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2010, 11:42:19 AM »

A Good Day to all as well.  I just put 30 miles on the Pegoretti this morning starting at 0630. I'm off with the 848 to get coffee and then back here to straighten up for the big dinner.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2010, 12:19:14 PM »

Sounds like a good start to the day.  It's my duty day, so I went in to work this morning.  That should be over for a few hours, though, so I'm cooking up some bourbon-vanilla cranberry goo and getting ready to go to the dinner house.  waytogo

Busy busy busy, and

No Boozey boo

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
sta

'95 ZX6R sold '07 Monster S2R1K

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2010, 06:28:36 AM »

Happy thanksgiving  from Seoul. Had pigeon instead of turkey yesterday in hong kong, now in the freezing 30's temp in Seoul. My dmz tour got cancelled, now I need to figure out one extra day of activities...
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2010, 07:49:50 AM »

My dmz tour got cancelled

In light of the current situation, that wouldn't have bothered me that much... Grin

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2011, 07:38:50 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving to all!  Although the world around us seems a mess sometimes it's great to take pause and consider all that is well.

BTW it was good to see you out on the freeway Sunday. waytogo

Yes, Happy Thanksgiving to all...I for one, have much to be thankful for.

Was good to see you out and about also...nice motorbike!

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2011, 08:32:46 AM »

Happy Thanksgiving to all again!!

Gee, one year later & I'm doing the same things on the same day, except no 30 miles on the Peg. A little shorter mileage this year.  Grin

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
freeflydive

'09 1198 (sold); '12 BMW S1000RR

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2011, 01:03:00 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving day to one and all.  The turkey should done by 2PM.  If any of you are not spending time w/ family and friends, you're all welcome to join us for tasty food, frosty cheer and good company...give us a call 202 330 1495.  While we miss our families on the mainland, I am thankful for being with Teresa, as we've spent most of our relationship playing the long distance game between FL & DC and later NC & DC...so, this is our first year under the same roof in the same zip code.

My dmz tour got cancelled, now I need to figure out one extra day of activities...

STA, enjoy your visit to the ROK & stay warm...something tells me the DMZ tours will be cancelled until the end of the month.  I missed out on my tour last year and still regret it...A few ideas if you haven't already been there...the Seoul Tower is worth visiting (if visibility is clear), the Ducati store (2x story building) has a Desmo typically on display and there's an authorized Dainese store (on top of the BMW bike dealership) on the other side of town...just watch out for the knock off Dainese gear being sold down the street.  I hope you have safe & fun travels and see you when you return.          

Cheers,
Majdi & Teresa
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 01:05:06 PM by freeflydive » Logged

"Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn" -unk
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2011, 01:30:01 PM »

STA, enjoy your visit to the ROK & stay warm...something tells me the DMZ tours will be cancelled until the end of the month.  I missed out on my tour last year and still regret it...A few ideas if you haven't already been there...the Seoul Tower is worth visiting (if visibility is clear), the Ducati store (2x story building) has a Desmo typically on display and there's an authorized Dainese store (on top of the BMW bike dealership) on the other side of town...just watch out for the knock off Dainese gear being sold down the street.  I hope you have safe & fun travels and see you when you return.          

Cheers,
Majdi & Teresa

Majdi ---- Thank you for the kind words and sentiments expressed.  Hope you have a great day!!

FYI --- Sta's post was from 2010 when this thread got started.   Grin   Vino!   Vino!

freeflydive

'09 1198 (sold); '12 BMW S1000RR

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2011, 01:51:49 PM »

FYI --- Sta's post was from 2010 when this thread got started.   Grin   Vino!   Vino!

Hmmm...I never said I was big on attention to detail when away from work.  Coincidentally, my co-worker's DMZ trip was cancelled for the upcoming wkend. 

Phewwww....I haven't started drinking yet!    Vino!drink Vino!

"Always remember to pillage BEFORE you burn" -unk
Thermite

It's not my brain that's getting fried here!

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2012, 10:00:45 PM »

Happy Thanksgiving to all. 

It has been my honor to spend yet another year in the company of all of you!

'07 S4RS and '04 998 Matrix.  Because sometimes I feel like a monster, and sometimes I don't.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2012, 01:02:06 AM »

+1 and then some!

Mixed Blessings this year but Blessings none the less.    waytogo

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2012, 07:43:53 AM »

+2, hope everyone enjoys the day!... Grin

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2012, 11:40:38 PM »

I ate too much...again!... bang head

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2012, 11:47:50 PM »

I ate too much...again!... bang head

I know the feeling.  Can't eat like I used to.  Can't drink like I used to.  I hate it when my body is trying to tell me something.  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: