Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 06:27:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Trailtech Vapor Complete Rolling Write-Up  (Read 52825 times)
Artful
I'm glad they make pills for my

« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2011, 12:52:53 PM »

Certainly. If you move it will I lose the ability to edit it?

Every time I meet a new group of your friends that understand you and your weird sense of humor I'm a little more amazed that there are other people in the world like you that lived through childhood - My loving girlfriend
Drunken Monkey
Scooter-Trash
Flounder-Administrator

« Reply #91 on: March 18, 2011, 11:28:45 AM »

Nope, you'll still be able to edit it.

Although if I edited it down to just the essentials and made a new post, No. But that's work. And I hate work  Grin

I own several motorcycles. I have owned lots of motorcycles. And have bolted and/or modified lots of crap to said motorcycles...
Artful

« Reply #92 on: March 18, 2011, 11:34:59 AM »

In that case move when ready.

Every time I meet a new group of your friends that understand you and your weird sense of humor I'm a little more amazed that there are other people in the world like you that lived through childhood - My loving girlfriend
djrashonal

« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2011, 10:02:10 PM »

They suggest the 752-600 kit, so that's what I ordered. Two important notes on that: The 752-600 kit DOES include the proper tach wire, but comes with a radiator hose fitting as a temp gauge, which obviously doesn't do much good on an air cooled bike.

Question: do you know what size temp gauge they sent? (25mm? 19mm?) and if it will fit the water cooled bike (such as my S4)? I'm about to order one and i was wondering if you happened to know. Thanks, and awesome writeup!

01 SSSSSSS4 - Sold
'09 Triumph Bonneville
S2R800 dark - searching for
Artful

« Reply #94 on: March 24, 2011, 04:50:17 AM »

According to the website it's a 25mm insert, no idea if that will fit your bike or not though.

addiction

« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2011, 09:42:46 PM »

Thank you to artful for the thread and he pointers he gave me. This is my outcome.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: