Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 06:50:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official Star Wars Thread (pics, clips, and hilarity)  (Read 39337 times)
superjohn

« Reply #15 on: October 13, 2010, 01:45:27 PM »

If you don't like SW, you have officially caught the ghey.

What if you used to like SW, thought it was the coolest thing in the world, bought all the toys, RPGs, and everything only to have your memory raped by Lucas with those piece of shit last three movies and subsequently lost all interest in the increasingly, mind numbingly, trite BS that has been spewed forth since then with the Star Wars name on it?
Monster Dave

« Reply #16 on: October 13, 2010, 01:51:00 PM »

What if you used to like SW, thought it was the coolest thing in the world, bought all the toys, RPGs, and everything only to have your memory raped by Lucas with those piece of shit last three movies and subsequently lost all interest in the increasingly, mind numbingly, trite BS that has been spewed forth since then with the Star Wars name on it?

I'd say it's high time for you to have a Star Wars Original Trilogy marathon. That should bring you back to life!  waytogo

On that note, it always pissed me off that they edited the end of Jedi and put in Hayden Christensen in as one of the ghosts.
IZ

TOB/DMF member since '02

« Reply #17 on: October 13, 2010, 01:56:27 PM »

On that note, it always pissed me off that they edited the end of Jedi and put in Hayden Christensen in as one of the ghosts.

UGH!!  ^^   Angry Angry Angry

5 or 6 more years and we'll start seeing the original 3 in 3-D

2018 Scrambler 800 "Argento"
2010 Monster 1100 "Niro" 
2003 Monster 620 "Scuro"

This just in..IZ is not that short..and I am not that tall.
superjohn

« Reply #18 on: October 13, 2010, 03:15:59 PM »

I'd say it's high time for you to have a Star Wars Original Trilogy marathon. That should bring you back to life!  waytogo

If I could get the original theatrical releases digitally remastered with better picture and no added crap, I would.
erkishhorde

« Reply #19 on: October 13, 2010, 03:26:21 PM »

I'd say it's high time for you to have a Star Wars Original Trilogy marathon. That should bring you back to life!  waytogo

They changed the song too! The original song was awesome! It doesn't make sense either. Ben's ghost is still old like when he died so why should Anakin's ghost be young just because they never showed an adult Anakin? bang head

ErkZ NOT in SLO w/ his '95 m900!
The end is in sight! Gotta buckle down and get to work!
derby

« Reply #20 on: October 13, 2010, 04:15:31 PM »

They changed the song too! The original song was awesome! It doesn't make sense either. Ben's ghost is still old like when he died so why should Anakin's ghost be young just because they never showed an adult Anakin? bang head

...unless they're trying to say that anakin "died" when he became vader.

(yeah, i don't buy that, either.)

-- derby

'07 Suz GSX-R750

Retired rides: '05 Duc Monster S4R, '99 Yam YZF-R1, '98 Hon CBR600F3, '97 Suz GSX-R750, '96 Hon CBR600F3, '94 Hon CBR600F2, '91 Hon Hawk GT, '91 Yam YSR-50, '87 Yam YSR-50

click here for info about my avatar
Monster Dave

« Reply #21 on: October 13, 2010, 04:36:16 PM »

...unless they're trying to say that anakin "died" when he became vader.

(yeah, i don't buy that, either.)

Makes you wonder if George Lucas just wasn't paying attention or didn't care enough to fix the mistake. He must have made a fortune off of the re-relases over the years.
Drunken Monkey
Scooter-Trash
Flounder-Administrator

« Reply #22 on: October 13, 2010, 05:01:12 PM »

Expecting all the SW changes to make sense...

... Is like expecting George Lucas to stop digging up the corpse of my happy childhood memories and repeatedly violating it.

I own several motorcycles. I have owned lots of motorcycles. And have bolted and/or modified lots of crap to said motorcycles...
fastwin
She pointed and laughed at my

tap, rack, bang

« Reply #23 on: October 13, 2010, 06:41:37 PM »

Y'all should hang out with my brother in law and my 13 year old son. Tongue Weakness.

I plan to list the Federal Gov't. as a dependent on my next 1040 tax filing!

I have flying honey badgers and I'm not afraid to use them!

The fact that flame throwers exist is proof that someone somewhere said "I'd sure like to set those people over there on fire but I'm just not close enough to get the job done."

CONFIDENCE: the feeling you have right before you understand the situation.
Duck-Stew
Local Moderator

« Reply #24 on: October 13, 2010, 06:52:20 PM »

Besides...  Everyone knows the Dark-Side has cookies!  waytogo

(to the OP:  Cool pics!  Thx for sharing them)

Bike-less Portuguese immigrant enjoying life.
Speedbag
And the Intrepid

Since 2004!

« Reply #25 on: October 13, 2010, 07:05:43 PM »

Dark chocolate chip, no less.....

I tend to regard most of humanity as little more than walking talking dilated sphincters. - Rat
SacDuc

WWSDD?

« Reply #26 on: October 13, 2010, 07:06:54 PM »

Dark chocolate chip, no less.....

Boooooooooooooo!

sac

HATERS GONNA HATE.
Monster Dave

« Reply #27 on: October 13, 2010, 07:08:56 PM »

Y'all should hang out with my brother in law and my 13 year old son. Tongue Weakness.

RC, you're not allowed to make comments like that until you've hit at least 300 on your post count!!  cheeky
Drunken Monkey
Scooter-Trash
Flounder-Administrator

« Reply #28 on: October 13, 2010, 08:27:30 PM »

RC, you're not allowed to make comments like that until you've hit at least 300 on your post count!!  cheeky

Didn't you get the memo? We're going to cap all members to a lifetime maximum of 3000 posts.

He's just using his allotment wisely.

I own several motorcycles. I have owned lots of motorcycles. And have bolted and/or modified lots of crap to said motorcycles...
Stinky Wizzleteats
AKA Super T.I.B

Hey, Nice Marmot

« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2010, 09:52:52 PM »

He has.

And he will again.  Evil

I like a drink. You know when people say 'I like a drink as much as the next man'? Not if I'm the next man, you don't.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 17   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: