Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 02:51:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you love craft brew like I do?  (Read 2876 times)
DesmoLu
If only he'd had a

"You're like a stray wild animal" -- my ex

« on: September 09, 2010, 05:22:47 AM »

I just discovered this group of awesome ladies!: http://tx.girlspintout.com/

This is the TX chapter, there is one in Indiana and they are looking to start chapters around the country. I think its so awesome to find a group focused on ladies who are truly into good beer and home brewing. My mom is probably going to start a chapter for the Rocky Mountain area soon too!

So far the event I've gone too had amazing ladies only beer specials and there are upcoming tastings. All of the beer groups and bars want to invite in ladies who love good beer, so it's a wonderful opportunity to get access to events!

check it out if you love beer for sure!  chug

dolci

« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2010, 06:07:58 AM »

That looks cool.  I'll have to check it out.

This is the second summer in a row that we have done a brewery tour weekend. So far, we have kept it relatively close to our home base...

Ride up Friday or Saturday.  Tour a brewery on Saturday. Ride home Sunday

Last year was Yuengling (not a craft brew but good tour and found an amazingly good over the top restaurant for dinner)
This year Troegs.  Also very good and had a great evening out afterwards.  I had no idea that Harrisburg, PA could be so much fun.

Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing; however, they can still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

2005 620ie
1998 GS500E - gone
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: