Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 01:50:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Beer!!  (Read 50316 times)
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #165 on: December 05, 2012, 05:50:33 PM »

Looks good!

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #166 on: December 05, 2012, 06:14:31 PM »

Oh how good it is...

Round two...

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #167 on: December 05, 2012, 06:46:32 PM »

Having another of these as round three...

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #168 on: December 05, 2012, 10:18:30 PM »

Having another of these as round three...

And you give me a hard time about the high APV beers I have?   Roll Eyes   drink

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #169 on: December 06, 2012, 04:11:28 AM »

Nope! I give you grief for posting silly things AFTER enjoying said beers.   Cheesy

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #170 on: June 08, 2013, 04:02:24 PM »

Will be having a face off between a Hawaii Nui Southern Cross Double Red Ale and a Rogue Dry Hopped Saint Rogue Red tonight.

Had a Southern Cross last night and while it doesn't come off like most Belgian style beers it's still tasty & pretty drinkable. Worth a re-visit for sure.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 04:05:00 PM by MacDuck » Logged

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #171 on: June 09, 2013, 06:05:59 PM »

The Hawaii-Nui / Mehana Brewing Southern Cross won.  Just enough Belgian taste and a little richer than the Rogue.

Flaboi796

« Reply #172 on: July 20, 2013, 12:44:58 PM »

They have any good micro breweries here? Love me some beer
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #173 on: July 20, 2013, 01:42:36 PM »

laughingdp laughingdp

Best bet is either the Yard House, or Varsity if you can't stand the crowds of Waikiki. 

There's also a good bar at Barber's Point if you can get on the air station.

pdog109

« Reply #174 on: March 31, 2015, 10:05:28 PM »

Tamura's Fine Wine & Liquors  has a great selection of beer.
They even have Ayinger beers from germany, the best!
MotoPsycho
General Nuisance and a

My Dream, my rules !

« Reply #175 on: April 15, 2015, 08:48:30 PM »

I can't beleive I never saw this thread. Can you guys get Big Island Brewhaus beer over there ? Dark Sabbath is pretty damn good.

Edgar: '99 M750 - 2009 Indy Ducati Rat Bike Award Winner
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #176 on: April 15, 2015, 09:20:57 PM »

I just brokered a business deal with a microbrew where I'm at.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #177 on: April 16, 2015, 06:30:05 AM »

I just brokered a business deal with a microbrew where I'm at.

They'll brew it & you'll buy it & drink it?   drink

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #178 on: April 16, 2015, 07:19:55 AM »

laughingdp

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #179 on: April 16, 2015, 07:58:38 AM »

More than that.  I have gotten them set up at my hotel chain (three locations in the country) as well as the Marriott and possibly the Sheraton here.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: