Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 23, 2024, 05:49:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newb from Central Coast California  (Read 1572 times)
ccm900

« on: August 24, 2010, 04:50:38 PM »

Hey everyone. Just got a '96 Ducati M900 a few weeks ago. Have been lurking on the forums and it seems this is where its at.

To start off, my name is Marcel. I'm 27 and have a small family. I live in the Central Coast of california just south of San Luis Obispo. I've been riding a 250cc scooter to and from work for the past year and finally decided to take the MSF course and get a real bike. My dad rides and has an 91/92 (cant remember year) 888, and his buddy has a '92 900ss. They hooked me up with the monster through a friend of there's who just happened to be selling after I gave up the hunt unsatisfied with my results. I couldn't be happier with the monster. I'll try and post a few pics and look forward to learning as much as I can through the site. Thanks  chug

Right when I picked it up

changed the clutch cover

took off the windscreen to clean it up a bit.
somegirl
crazy bike girl

aka msincredible

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2010, 08:57:19 AM »

Welcome and congrats on your M900, looks great! waytogo

When you get a chance, also stop by and introduce yourself to your local group, Central Cal Monsters.

Have fun and keep us updated. [moto]

Need help posting pictures?  Check out the photo FAQ.
Drunken Monkey
Scooter-Trash
Flounder-Administrator

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2010, 08:59:13 AM »

Welcome!

Nice, clean bike you've got there  waytogo

Although you're kinda far away from the various clubs (MOB North of you, SoCal South and the Central Cal guys to the East) you should pop into those forums and say howdy (Really just the MOB forum,  those other guys are jerks  Grin )

Hope you make it up for a ride with us in the North someday  [moto]

I own several motorcycles. I have owned lots of motorcycles. And have bolted and/or modified lots of crap to said motorcycles...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: