Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 02:29:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ducs fly north or south!  (Read 5327 times)
duccarlos

« on: August 05, 2010, 03:30:14 PM »

I'm kinda tired of going to the same place every time for Bike Night. In the other thread I mentioned going to Miami, but it would have to be during the weekend since I hate braving the traffic to head down there during the week. The first time I met Eli (Latinbalar) was at Daisy Dukes. Maybe we can meet up next time farther south, so that it's more convenient for the Miami people, or north up to Delray. Delray has a cool "downtown".

my keyboard just served me with paternity suit.
Latinbalar

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 01:51:39 AM »

I would guess we will have to find a nice central place. (sorry Carlos daisey dukes turned to shit).  So lets do this,  everybody post the city and ruff location on where you live and from that we will pick a central place that will please everybody.  Or we can rotate it out every week or whatever.

I live vicariously thru myself......
duccarlos

« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 05:02:45 AM »

That would be cool, but I doubt we would be meeting every week. I know Hacker lives down in Miami. I live up in Boca, so Ft. Lauderdale does seem to be the centralized point.

Latinbalar

« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 01:57:43 AM »

I hear Lulu's Bait Shack is pretty nice, and there is a hooters as well at Beach Place Ft. Lauderdale Beach.

I live vicariously thru myself......
duccarlos

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 04:27:34 AM »

I like going towards the beach. I would love to see a group of Monsters parked with the beach as the backdrop.

evocarti

« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2010, 07:29:31 AM »

I'm in east pembroke pines - right by pines and university. I can get to either boca/delray or miami easily, and I like the longer rides anyways Smiley

Right now, my bike's out of commission - the 'check engine' light is coming on after 5-10 minutes of the engine running. I'm going to drop it off at the dealership and pray that the repair is covered by warranty.
duccarlos

« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2010, 08:05:20 AM »

Which dealer?

evocarti

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2010, 09:00:22 AM »

Which dealer?

Probably ducati miami - they're just down the road from me and I'm a bit paranoid about riding it very far.
duccarlos

« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2010, 09:52:12 AM »

Evo, did you get your bike back? I met Hacker this weekend and we talked about getting something together so that the guys from Miami could join us. I presume South Lauderdale or North Miami, like Aventura might be a good choice. What do you guys think?

evocarti

« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2010, 03:47:42 AM »

Actually, I just brought it in yesterday. It's been pretty hectic around my place lately - my sister's been freeloading staying with me for a bit and school is starting next week  Undecided

Apparently there was a recall on some of the wiring in the 2009 696's - a symptom being funky readings from the electronics. I'm hoping that's the only issue. I'll call the dealer today, hopefully they'll be done with it in time for me to ride tonight!  [moto]
duccarlos

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2010, 04:26:37 AM »

Are you guys going to the bike night tonight? I have someone visiting, but I can try to make it.

evocarti

« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2010, 08:27:32 AM »

My bike's ready!

Will be picking it up after work - am game for a ride afterwards. Open to suggestions Smiley
duccarlos

« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2010, 10:28:54 AM »

Something tells me I'm not going to make it tonight. My wife's friend is visiting and I thought I could escape, but it turns out that she's leaving tomorrow. Can we plan on something on Thursday? I vote for a place in South Lauderdale.

evocarti

« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2010, 10:32:28 AM »

Thursday's cool, I'll be riding tonight regardless. I've been missing my bike for a whole 24 hours now!
duccarlos

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2010, 04:48:41 AM »

http://ducatimonsterforum.org/index.php?topic=41745.0

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: