Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 10:45:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Post your routes here...  (Read 8318 times)
Mojo S2R
Wearing a cape offline so that others know I am a

. Dark Mojo .

« on: January 14, 2009, 06:04:54 PM »

Hey folks  [moto]

So this is where everybody has been hiding.  TOB is a shambles and I just found out about the DMF from the HooHoo board just recently.

I just found out about this site also: http://www.motorides.com/

I was hoping that maybe those of you who knew all the sweet routes around our area would post some of them there.

Come on Grio don't hold out.  You probably know all the prime routes.  Howdy btw.

CromoMann

« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 09:33:56 PM »

Welcome back Mojo.
I missed the bull fights this year. 
Mojo S2R

. Dark Mojo .

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 09:54:09 PM »

Thanks Cromo.
I did too.  I'm currently in Kuwait.  I plan on going back to visit in March/April.  If there's any bullfights while I'm back I'll see if I can get us tickets and maybe we can do it again.  Hell, even if I can't scam some tickets it would be fun to do again.
Keep it shiny side up  [moto]

Heath

« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 10:39:10 PM »

I don't think my route to and from work is exciting that is all I have really done lately.
Interesting site, defiantly bookmarked.
I know Giro was having internet problems at home and I think could no longer connect at work.  Hopefully this spring things will get bumping again.

2007 Ducati Monster S4RT
2006 Ducati Monster S2R800 Dark [sold]
CromoMann

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 10:55:59 PM »

I submitted a Salmon Falls/ Wentworth Springs/ Ice House route - but it may take some time to get approved.

The site had the French Meadows ride - otherwise known as Mosquito Ridge, but I have to say I like our El Dorado Hills starting point through Salmon Falls much better.  I didn't even have the heart to put the slab to and from on the route - pretty easy to map out.

Cool site - especially once it gets fleshed out a bit.
CromoMann

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2009, 12:01:29 AM »

I submitted a Salmon Falls/ Wentworth Springs/ Ice House route - but it may take some time to get approved.

... and it's there already
thePUNISHER

« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 10:58:28 PM »

Here are a couple of my weekend routes. First 1 is just a quick out and back the second one is ALOT longer and ALOT more fun, a whole lot of twists and turns and elevation changes. Anyone in the area interested in  [moto] ridin these let me know waytogo oh yeah srry bout the ginormus links, I didnt know how else to show you guys my routes

thePUNISHER

« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2009, 11:09:30 PM »

I forgot to mention the little dragon. Its a sweet section of highway 49. Do a youtube search for it, there are quite a few vids of people ridin it- hella fun! Its also on  http://www.motorides.com/ waytogo

AND if you check  http://www.motorides.com/ I got my Del Puerto Canyon ride posted waytogo
« Last Edit: January 19, 2009, 01:27:52 PM by thePUNISHER » Logged
Mojo S2R

. Dark Mojo .

« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2009, 08:06:05 AM »

Sweet.  Thanks guys.  Looks like those would be some awesome rides.

hankthe8th

2007 S4R(T)

« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2009, 04:23:03 PM »

I did the write-up on the Hwy 49 / The Little Dragon on Motorides.com. The site is kind of weird. I did a map and the write-up, and then after my route was posted, they merged the map with someone else's coming out of Modesto/Riverbank. So now the write-up and the map don't really go together. But people should get the point. In between Bear Valley and Coulterville is the place to be! Just stay on your side of the road.
MendoDave
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2010, 07:04:08 PM »

Not exactly central valley but this is a pretty good one.

http://tinyurl.com/yfsbrvw
MendoDave
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2010, 07:09:24 PM »

This ones even better.

http://tinyurl.com/yjvyo5x
MetalDuc

« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2011, 12:42:41 PM »

The site had the French Meadows ride - otherwise known as Mosquito Ridge, but I have to say I like our El Dorado Hills starting point through Salmon Falls much better.  I didn't even have the heart to put the slab to and from on the route - pretty easy to map out.

Cool site - especially once it gets fleshed out a bit.

I'll vouch for this post   Dolph
« Last Edit: July 18, 2011, 01:04:07 PM by MetalDuc » Logged

Ride! RIde! RIDE!

'08 Triumph 675--'01 Suzuki GSXR600 Track Bike--'05 KTM 625 SMC--'01 Monster 750Modified Metalic--'80 Yamaha Maxim 650
MetalDuc

« Reply #13 on: July 18, 2011, 01:06:36 PM »

I'll add this one.

Ride! RIde! RIDE!

'08 Triumph 675--'01 Suzuki GSXR600 Track Bike--'05 KTM 625 SMC--'01 Monster 750Modified Metalic--'80 Yamaha Maxim 650
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: