Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 12:23:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Definition of POMPOUS - edited with the original profile information  (Read 8346 times)
Statler
Flounder-Administrator

Gravel rashed froo froo white is the fastest color

« Reply #30 on: June 18, 2010, 06:41:43 AM »

*throws panties at Joel*

hey, I need those back.

It's still buy a flounder a drink month
dolci

« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2010, 06:43:09 AM »

Approachable, intelligent, urbane,, affectionate, athletic, flexible, adventurous, responsible, monogamous non-smoker with a WORLDWIDE lifestyle seeks LTR. Open to long distance contacts. PLEASE BE AWARE: My profile is candid.

I am a retired airline pilot from an American flag supplemental airline (see pictures). In pursuing my dream of an aviation career, I never groveled in a ho-hum nine-to-five job merely to earn a living. Instead, starting with the Piper Cub, I have risen to flying commercial jet aircraft over the major trade routes of the world.

I've visited most national capitals. I've lived in Europe, South America, the Orient and on an island in the Caribbean Sea. The only continent I have not visited is Antarctica. I have a WORLDWIDE lifestyle with interests to match. Epic trekking by air has been my stock-in-trade. Through my work I am accustomed to moving easily within all cultures and levels of society. I have a practical, hands-on, no-nonsense, approach to life. It's part of my job description.

In the larger sense though, the high standards and demands of my work do not entirely define me. Now my time is my own. Though my formal education is in engineering, I have liberal and cosmopolitan values gained from both real-life experience and private scholarship and a compelling interest in all the Sciences, Arts and Letters. From astrophysics to daffodils, my curiosity about and empathy for the world extends to just about everything. I brake for wildlife. My present major professional interest is a developmental aviation company.

My personal interests start with maintaining optimal health and include mixing in polite society through social dancing. I am an occasional dancesport athlete (see pictures and dance credentials below). I have a basic formal culinary training and enjoy cooking and baking a world-travel-inspired healthy vegan cuisine.

I own, operate and sometimes live aboard a custom-built ocean sailing boat (see pictures). I cruise approximately three thousand miles per year, mostly in remote areas where the SCUBA diving is pristine. I fly a variety of aircraft (see pictures).

I am a member of MENSA and the Memphis Mountaineers. I participate in climbs several times per year. I am a recreational skier. I participate casually in most popular individual sports.

Ballroom Dance Credentials:

American Style NDCA Full Bronze Medal (eight dances) I am trained to a social level in the remaining six dances
International Style ISTD Bronze Certificates (three dances)
I am familiar with most novelty dances common in the USA and Europe.

I hope reading my profile ignites sparks of excitement, adventure and challenge in you. An adventure mindset and availability are my primary requisites because to me, life IS adventure.

A shopping list of superficial attributes would be myopic. However, generic qualities of personal character and demeanor are auspicatory. Please be here for the right reasons. You may depend upon my reciprocation.

PLEASE be: sincere, direct, decorous, discerning, deportment and netiquette savvy, in CONTROL of your life with a grammatical, coherent, illustrative, credible profile and SIGNED correspondence (your given name is fine).

PLEASE, spare me:
NO addictives: trustees of modern chemistry, tobacco, alcohol, food or religion.
NO transparent vacuous dissembling persiflage, solecism, solipsism, fantasy or rant.
NO TROLLERS, NO UNAVAILABLES
NO polyandrists, misandrists, strumpets, grifters, psychos, neurotics, schemers, faith healers or self-mutilators.
NO opportunists, philistines, space cadets, wing nuts, "body language experts", persons who've dedicated their lives to babysitting their houseplants, ADHD-I sufferers or prophets of the B-B-D.

Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing; however, they can still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

2005 620ie
1998 GS500E - gone
Grampa
I am Sofa King
Post Whore

idiot sans savant.

« Reply #32 on: June 18, 2010, 06:48:09 AM »

*throws panties at Joel*

* it's not unusual to be loved by anyone......

Gaspar, Melchior and Balthasar kicked me out of the band..... they said I didnt fit the image they were trying to project. 

So I went solo.  -Me

Some people call 911..... some people are 911
-Marcus Luttrell
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #33 on: June 18, 2010, 06:49:31 AM »

*throws panties at Joel*

you crossdresser!

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #34 on: June 18, 2010, 09:29:38 AM »

Edited/footnoted for clarity by RAT

Actually the shorthand of all this fits into one brief sentence "Man-God seeks worshippers"

Approachable, intelligent, urbane,, affectionate, athletic, flexible, adventurous, responsible, monogamous (I have elected to omit mention of any prior relationship disasters like my last wife make the beast with two backsing the pool boy, the garbage man and the landscaper while I took my fabulous "being" WORLDWIDE) non-smoker with a WORLDWIDE lifestyle seeks LTR. Open to long distance contacts. PLEASE BE AWARE: My profile is candid.  (My ego is as large as it is fragile, your job will be to keep it inflated at all times)

I am a retired airline pilot from an American flag supplemental airline (see pictures). In pursuing my dream of an aviation career, I never groveled in a ho-hum nine-to-five job merely to earn a living. Instead, starting with the Piper Cub, I have risen to flying commercial jet aircraft over the major trade routes of the world. I am a manly man of manly achievements executed in a mainly manly way....did I mention I was manly? (Please play I Did It My Way while reading this for full effect)

I've visited most national capitals. I've lived in Europe, South America, the Orient and on an island in the Caribbean Sea. The only continent I have not visited is Antarctica. (Sheerly because there is no one to impress there) I have a WORLDWIDE lifestyle with interests to match. Epic trekking by air has been my stock-in-trade. Through my work I am accustomed to moving easily within all cultures and levels of society. I have a practical, hands-on, no-nonsense, approach to life. It's part of my job description. Let me reaffirm that I am a take-charge man...actually a manly take charge manly man

In the larger sense though, the high standards and demands of my work do not entirely define me. (We get it...there is a whole attic-full of demons of unresolved emasculating childhood traumas that drove you to being a manly man) Now my time is my own. Though my formal education is in engineering, I have liberal and cosmopolitan values gained from both real-life experience and private scholarship and a compelling interest in all the Sciences, Arts and Letters. From astrophysics to daffodils, my curiosity about and empathy for the world extends to just about everything.  Except for the Newfie I ditched because it failed to meet my exacting and lofty standards as a dog whose qualities complimented my manly manliness I brake for wildlife. While I am manly I am also WORLDWIDELY SENSITIVE My present major professional interest is a developmental aviation company.

My personal interests start with maintaining optimal health (Because it was a far safer bet to work on my body and lifestyle rather than climbing up into that attic full of demons in my head and doing something emotionally courageous) and include mixing in polite society through social dancing. I am an occasional dancesport athlete (see pictures and dance credentials below). I have a basic formal culinary training and enjoy cooking and baking a world-travel-inspired healthy vegan cuisine. (I will not clog my colon with filthy rotting animal carcass meat and risk colon cancer..I have health fear issues masquerading as pious conceits of being a more highly evolved manly man)

I own, operate and sometimes live aboard a custom-built ocean sailing boat (see pictures). I cruise approximately three thousand miles per year, mostly in remote areas where the SCUBA diving is pristine. I fly a variety of aircraft (see pictures). I am part owner of a charter cruise boat that we lease out

I am a member of MENSA I make the beast with two backsing broke my brain studying every MENSA test I could find and finally got in and the Memphis Mountaineers. I participate in climbs several times per year. I am a recreational skier. I participate casually in most popular individual sports.

Ballroom Dance Credentials:

American Style NDCA Full Bronze Medal (eight dances) I am trained to a social level in the remaining six dances
International Style ISTD Bronze Certificates (three dances)
I am familiar with most novelty dances common in the USA and Europe.

I hope reading my profile ignites sparks of excitement, adventure and challenge in you. An adventure mindset and availability are my primary requisites because to me, life IS adventure.  I meant to say "an adventurous mindset"...or was it "a mindset of adventure?"

A shopping list of superficial attributes would be myopic. However, generic qualities of personal character and demeanor are auspicatory. Please be here for the right reasons. You may depend upon my reciprocation. (oh pulleeeze Mr Thesaurus...let's not gloss over the substance of personal character traits and qualities as superficial or myopic...your laundry list of manly achievements and incredible self-definition won't bridge what is most certainly a gaping dark and humorless chasm in your personal profile)

PLEASE be: sincere, direct, decorous, discerning, deportment and netiquette savvy, in CONTROL of your life with a grammatical, coherent, illustrative, credible profile and SIGNED correspondence (your given name is fine). 

PLEASE, spare me:
NO addictives: trustees of modern chemistry, tobacco, alcohol, food or religion.  There is only room for the one true faith....The WORLDWIDE ME!!
NO transparent vacuous dissembling persiflage, solecism, solipsism, fantasy or rant.  I can use a dictionary to sound good and MENSA-like
NO TROLLERS, NO UNAVAILABLES
NO polyandrists, misandrists, strumpets, grifters, psychos, neurotics, schemers, faith healers or self-mutilators.  I am sensitive but I can disparage and be dismissive of self-mutilators and the rest of the pantheon of broken people...but remember I brake for animals
NO opportunists, philistines, space cadets, wing nuts, "body language experts", persons who've dedicated their lives to babysitting their houseplants, ADHD-I sufferers or prophets of the B-B-D. I sneer at mere mortals

This is an insult to the Pez community
NorDog
I don't feel like a

« Reply #35 on: June 18, 2010, 09:40:21 AM »

Is this guy looking for a woman?

A man in passion rides a mad horse. -- Ben Franklin

Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #36 on: June 18, 2010, 09:43:05 AM »

He's actually looking for RAT900, but his strategy is all wrong. More's the pitty.

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #37 on: June 18, 2010, 09:45:49 AM »

He's actually looking for RAT900, but his strategy is all wrong. More's the pitty.
  laughingdp applause

He needs me

Slide Panda
Omnipotent Potentate
Post Whore

Personal Pretext

« Reply #38 on: June 18, 2010, 09:50:55 AM »

Sure does... he could use an education.

-Throttle's on the right, so are the brakes.  Good luck.
- '00 M900S with all the farkles
- '08 KTM 690 StupidMoto
- '07 Triumph 675 Track bike.
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #39 on: June 18, 2010, 09:52:22 AM »

He could save a lot of trouble and get a tape recorder and a real doll.

Only woman that would tolerate him.

If the state had not cut funding for the mental institutions, this project could never have happened.
RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2010, 09:52:43 AM »

He would be better off with an inflatable ....mankind would be better off as well...pray that he has opted out of breeding

Stella

« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2010, 10:21:15 AM »

Reminds me of the douche in this audio clip (same guy?).  Laborious to listen to but fascinating – like a car wreck.

http://www.holytaco.com/2008/06/27/the-douchiest-phone-message-in-history/

Forgot to add this:    vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2010, 10:27:59 AM »

Reminds me of the douche in this audio clip (same guy?).  Laborious to listen to but fascinating – like a car wreck.

http://www.holytaco.com/2008/06/27/the-douchiest-phone-message-in-history/

Forgot to add this:    vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit vomit

Indeed this is the guy that ensures that battery sales to women will never drop off...they will only increase

Stella

« Reply #43 on: June 18, 2010, 10:33:10 AM »

Indeed this is the guy that ensures that battery sales to women will never drop off...they will only increase

I'm sure a guy I dated years ago was related to both of these d-bags.    Roll Eyes 

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
il d00d
something something something something

« Reply #44 on: June 18, 2010, 11:11:55 AM »

I glanced at the title of this thread and saw "definition of POMPATUS", as in "pompatus of love".  FINALLY, I thought to myself.  This thread is disappointing on both the faith in average douche level of humanity and Steve Miller Band lyrics levels.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: