Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 10:25:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 56   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Race talk - WARNING!! SPOILERS!!!  (Read 198376 times)
DRKWNG
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2010, 04:19:56 AM »

I like Nicky, but I think he need to step it up some...

lol. Whatever. He is kicking serious ass compared to where he was last year. I'd love to see him back on winning form as well, but give him a touch of time. They is still a lot of tweaking left to be done on th GP10.
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2010, 09:38:47 PM »

Nicky almost got there! Great Race!!

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2010, 05:56:50 AM »

I was pulling for him all the way, too bad he couldn't hold on to third...good thing is, Spies made the podium...

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
whackie

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2010, 03:20:16 PM »

i'm kind of pissed. my dvr was full and it didn't record the races. that's what i get for not watching tv all week.  Roll Eyes
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2010, 03:56:26 PM »

i'm kind of pissed. my dvr was full and it didn't record the races. that's what i get for not watching tv all week.  Roll Eyes

and that was the only thing worth watching on the tube last week... Grin

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2010, 08:06:14 PM »

You've always got this coming weekend to catch the next race at Assen.  Heads up though as it is on Saturday. That means the Speed Channel first broadcast might be at 2 or 3 am on Sat. morning. I haven't run the DVR that far ahead so I can't say for sure.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2010, 08:28:38 PM »

Same here... well, I got like 11 minutes.  Dumbass, I am.

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2010, 12:14:32 PM »

Qualifying for MotoGP looked like it should make for a good race. I'll find out later today when I get how and check the DVR.

World Superbike is running tomorrow.

DRKWNG
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2010, 12:38:10 PM »

I could ruin the GP for you if you'd like.   Grin
Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2010, 07:41:14 PM »

Qualifying for MotoGP looked like it should make for a good race. I'll find out later today when I get how and check the DVR.

World Superbike is running tomorrow.

Somehow or another I managed to record Moto2 and completely miss the MotoGP race... Angry

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2010, 12:38:12 PM »

Somehow or another I managed to record Moto2 and completely miss the MotoGP race... Angry

I'd say that the race was pretty good overall but not quite like last weeks race. I'm going to watch the Moto2 in a few minutes and will catch WBSK later.

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2010, 01:05:06 PM »

Moto2 was good...

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2010, 06:22:56 AM »

We enjoyed the 1st race for WSBK. The fights between Biaggi, Corser & Cheka are great. Funny, isn't the race world just like all the recent magazine tests??  Moto2, not so much this time unless it got really good at the end but we didn't watch all the way through. I'll catch the 2nd WSBK tonight.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #28 on: June 28, 2010, 09:30:42 PM »

WBSK race 2 was fantastic. Swapping paint all over the place. Max will be tough to beat this year.

DRKWNG
« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2010, 12:05:05 AM »

I've missed the last several WSBK races while moving about.  Sure would be nice if they were set up like MotoGP with the races on their site.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 56   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: