Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 16, 2024, 11:49:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Reno-Fernley W/ ZoomZoom - July 12/13th - JOIN US!!!  (Read 10580 times)
TCK!
I'm A Hot Chick

Oh really?

« on: June 03, 2008, 04:19:07 PM »

With the coming track bike I'd like to begin scheduling some track time for myself. To start it all off I'd like to head back to Reno for some of Zoom-Zooms cheap Group C Novice weekend classes ($160 a day).

Well I'll be driving my truck and am wondering if anyone wants to co-pilot the trip? Share the gas and the laughs in a double header on July 12th and 13th?

Anyone, Anyone, Anyone?

**UPDATED**
Riders:
TCK!
Sidm (Carpooling with TCK! on the way there not way back)

Just FYI my truck is open Sunday night on the return trip if anyone wants to ride up there on their own for just one day and wants a lift home sunday night.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2008, 07:36:00 AM by TCK! » Logged
Vindingo

02' 620 Dirty

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 04:22:10 PM »

dude, that is a weekend.... I sooo might be in
somegirl
crazy bike girl

aka msincredible

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2008, 04:23:18 PM »

Put me down as highly interested. waytogo

Need help posting pictures?  Check out the photo FAQ.
Vindingo

02' 620 Dirty

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2008, 04:23:41 PM »

sooo do you think my lady would kill me if I got another one....  [searches craigslist]   Evil
TCK!
I'm A Hot Chick

Oh really?

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2008, 04:30:17 PM »

Yeah I only do weekends for track days Cheesy

sooo do you think my lady would kill me if I got another one....  [searches craigslist]   Evil

I'm just surprised she didn't kill you after you brought home the last one...

I know a guy that's selling a 748, that if you don't want the black rims and are good on the factory ones might be able to drop the price some $$$

I had to turn away a kid today that was my most interested buyer, found out he just got his M1 and this would be his first bike.. I said sorry but I can't sell it to you.
Vindingo

02' 620 Dirty

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2008, 04:46:55 PM »

I know a guy that's selling a 748, that if you don't want the black rims and are good on the factory ones might be able to drop the price some $$$
Does he do lay-away? 

I had to turn away a kid today that was my most interested buyer, found out he just got his M1 and this would be his first bike.. I said sorry but I can't sell it to you.

and you said Im getting soft....  Grin
sidm

'05 S4R

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2008, 08:18:12 PM »

I'm game for one of those days. 

I assume you're heading up Friday?  I am considering doing Saturday and then cruise back home Sunday morning on the bike.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 08:38:24 PM by sidm » Logged
TCK!
I'm A Hot Chick

Oh really?

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2008, 08:36:33 PM »

I plan on packing the truck up Thursday night, and heading out after work on Friday. I got there at midnight last time and the track was still open for Friday night drag racing so I slept in the truck stop parking lot. When I woke up in the morning there were pickups with bikes all around me with people sleeping.. haha...

I believe there is only 1 piss willy hotel in the town. So if we all decide that we gotta have a roof over our heads then we'd have to commit now to getting a room. If not we could camp out at the track.
sidm

'05 S4R

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2008, 08:43:15 PM »

I plan on packing the truck up Thursday night, and heading out after work on Friday. I got there at midnight last time and the track was still open for Friday night drag racing so I slept in the truck stop parking lot. When I woke up in the morning there were pickups with bikes all around me with people sleeping.. haha...

I believe there is only 1 piss willy hotel in the town. So if we all decide that we gotta have a roof over our heads then we'd have to commit now to getting a room. If not we could camp out at the track.

I was actually just editing my last post...not sure if i would stay the night Saturday and ride back Sunday morning, or just book it to Sac Saturday night and stay at a friend's, and ride back to SJ in the morning. 

Either way, I'm really digging of heading up Friday after work and riding Reno on Saturday. 
« Last Edit: June 03, 2008, 08:50:22 PM by sidm » Logged
sidm

'05 S4R

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2008, 08:59:56 PM »

Best western and Super 8 in Fernley are around $90.  Other option is to head west Saturday night into Reno and blow off some steam...rooms are only $40-$50 for decent places (i.e. Peppermill Hotel $49, Silver Legacy $55, Atlantis...$21!!!).  I'm game for either option
DanTheMan

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2008, 09:00:39 PM »

PTT is doing a $99 doller trackday at renoF damn good price. June 21 and 22nd

http://www.pacifictracktime.com/

if you guys need to borrow a trailer, just holla

2008 KTM 690 SMC
2006 749 Dark- Sold
2003 M630ie Dark - Sold
2003 CRF175F
1999 Minsk 125 2T - Bought in Hanoi sold in Bangkok
1994 Ninja EX250 - Sold- AFM #692 - Retired
1996 Honda CR125R - Sold
sidm

'05 S4R

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2008, 09:16:13 PM »

thanks for the info dtm. 

me and my camping weekends are really getting in the way of enjoying the duc. 

tck - let me know if you're jumping on one or the other (or both).
mattv

2007 monster 695, 2002 R6

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2008, 11:39:28 PM »

I've been looking at that weekend as well.  I might just do sunday though, haven't decided.  I've got a truck too if TCK's fills up or anyone only wants one day. 
TCK!
I'm A Hot Chick

Oh really?

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2008, 04:38:40 AM »

Best western and Super 8 in Fernley are around $90.  Other option is to head west Saturday night into Reno and blow off some steam...rooms are only $40-$50 for decent places (i.e. Peppermill Hotel $49, Silver Legacy $55, Atlantis...$21!!!).  I'm game for either option

I would but I think at the end of the day saturday I'm going to be super beat. Probably wouldn't be much "steam" to blow off. Once I get to work I'm going to buy my spots for the two days. I'm just not sure if I want to have to pack up all my stuff saturday just to put it all out again sunday... but we'll see...

That's a smokin' price.. I just want to get a few more Novice schools in first though...
sidm

'05 S4R

« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2008, 08:05:32 AM »

TCK - I'll pm you later today and confirm details (I will sign up for Saturday)
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: