Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 08:22:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ride to Marin Sat., July 12th anyone?  (Read 8998 times)
hypurone
Something Wicked This Way Comes!

Life is not AROUND the corner, Life IS the corner!

« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2008, 11:51:35 AM »

Im sorry i missed this ride too. I had it all planned, and then it was the emergency trip to UCSF  hospital for my nephew. Oh well there is still more summer left and I plan on going for some rides this week anyway. There should be quite a bit of cycle traffic coming through here on Hwy 1 this week. Looking forward to all the bikes...

Was gonna look you up for our ride yesterday but we couldn't get up that far. I had to limit the miles as I'm due for the 7500. Maybe Sunday the 27th I can talk my wingman in to taking the "long" route and we could meet you at the bridge at 128. Feel free to rattle my cage if the date approaches and you haven't heard from me...  [moto]

'07 S4RS "Testatretta" (In the FASTER color)
I'm not totally useless, I can be used as a bad example!
MendoDave
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2008, 01:11:59 PM »

Was gonna look you up for our ride yesterday but we couldn't get up that far. I had to limit the miles as I'm due for the 7500. Maybe Sunday the 27th I can talk my wingman in to taking the "long" route and we could meet you at the bridge at 128. Feel free to rattle my cage if the date approaches and you haven't heard from me...  [moto]

Sounds good. There is a Poker run the day prior that I'm going on as well.
smducman

Ducatis

« Reply #47 on: July 14, 2008, 05:05:17 PM »

If the date can change on Saturday 5/26 , I love to join .. [moto]

Life is all about twisty turn , curvy corner , speed & smile
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: