Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 16, 2024, 12:09:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: In town roads  (Read 3409 times)
Wonked

« on: June 03, 2008, 01:31:16 PM »

I live in town (Old Fourth Ward, actually) and am craving some good intown roads to head to after work. With all of the hubbub about North Georgia, I'm inclined to make those special jaunts, and ride a bit more locally. That said, Atlanta roads mostly suck. Where do ya'all ride, in town?

Here's one I like:

It's Mason Mill road between Houston Mill and Clairmont. No more than 3/4 of a mile, but worth a few grins and a few passes.

Your turn!
duccarlos
Local Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 08:06:06 PM »

In town? I would not know. I used to live up in Alpharetta, but roads even up there are few and far between.

my keyboard just served me with paternity suit.
Brett

I ride "La Diabla"

« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 06:57:48 AM »

Northwest ITP (Mt. Paran, Northside, roads around there). Some have just been paved, others you need to pay attention due to uneven surface. Low traffic, trees, it is really a nice area to ride.

2001 BMW 330ci - GruppeM, ACS Exhaust, 2006 Ducati S2R 800 - Bone stock for now....
scienceiscool

2005 S4R

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2008, 09:06:38 AM »

My way to work goes up Clifton Rd, between Ponce and N Decatur.  Again, it's a short bit, but a handful of really nice curves for first thing in the morning (or end of a long day).
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: