Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 24, 2024, 04:36:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Blurting  (Read 8298 times)
Mojo S2R
Wearing a cape offline so that others know I am a

. Dark Mojo .

« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2010, 11:57:35 PM »

laughingdp  Awesome thread  applause

mitt
Flounder-Administrator

2003 M1000s

« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2010, 05:22:44 AM »

well done  applause    applause

mitt

metallimonster

« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2010, 05:34:43 AM »

[stands up]

Hi everyone. My name is SacDuc and I have Blurtism.

Good for you SacDuc.

[stands up]

Hi everyone. My name is Metallimonster and I have Blurtism.

And oh yeah, that filter thing- I didn't even know it existed.  I've stopped talking to any woman who remotely looks pregnant. 

Wherever I May Roam, Where I Lay My Head Is Home
02 620 Dark- High Mount CF Arrows
77south

« Reply #33 on: May 17, 2010, 12:40:29 PM »

As far as the whole preganancy issue goes, The only safe procedure I have found is to pretend no one is ever pregnant until they explicitly tell you so.
Monsterlover
The best kind of whore is a
Post Whore

I will save Skynet from Sarah Connor

« Reply #34 on: May 17, 2010, 03:55:11 PM »

I do the same...

"The Vincent was like a bullet that went straight; the Ducati is like the magic bullet in Dallas that went sideways and hit JFK and the Governor of Texas at the same time."--HST    **"A man who works with his hands is a laborer.  A man who works with his hands and his brain is a craftsman.  A man who works with his hands, brains, and heart is an artist."  -Louis Nizer**
RAT900
Post Whore

« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2010, 09:55:30 PM »

As far as the whole preganancy issue goes, The only safe procedure I have found is to pretend no one is ever pregnant until they explicitly tell you so.

Absolutely, it is one of the basic rules of survival as a male. Even if you see an extra pair of little legs dangling below the hemline of the skirt...she is NOT pregnant unless she directly informs you.

It is a rule right up there with "never exit a men's room wiping your mouth"

This is an insult to the Pez community
zooom
wishing I had some colorful enough tights for my
Post Whore

when your gas is natural and has a name...

« Reply #36 on: May 18, 2010, 04:05:08 AM »

....overflowing because the step-daughters are still flushing their make the beast with two backsing tampons down the toilet and everything backed up...

I knew a guy that made a statement about this once to his wife and 2 daughters....he was waiting on the guys to come and pump out the septic tank which was jacked up by a bunch of feminine products.... so he made the statement by taking the remainder of the hundred count box of tampons and made a Karo Syrup and red food coloring mixture and dipped them tampons one by one in the syrup and flung them by the string like a bolo at the ceiling above the toilet till they were all stuck up there with the strings hanging down...once he was done and the crock was vaccuumed clean and the house wasn't backed up anymore( cause the ladies went to Grandma's house when it occurred) he called the other house to let them know it was all good and then went on a long drive in his car.....he came back to pissed off family, but proclaimed to them how much this episode cost and told them the next time they insisted on flushing them female items, they can wait and pay the service call, cause he can go and do his business on a tree.....the conversations in the house were silent for a while apparently...

now, I realize after typing this, it isn't an example of the syndrome...but that lil tidbit in the story reminded me of it and I had to share....

99 Cagiva Gran Canyon-"FOR SALE", PM for details.
98 Monster 900(trackpregnant dog-soon to be made my Fiancee's upgrade streetbike)
2010 KTM 990 SM-T
SacDuc

WWSDD?

« Reply #37 on: May 18, 2010, 06:46:09 AM »

"Do these pants make me look fat?"

"Not so much the pants, but your hips."

HATERS GONNA HATE.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: