Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 02:35:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 139   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DMF joke thread  (Read 412850 times)
triangleforge
I'm just a guy. I'm no

2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon

« Reply #1830 on: July 09, 2021, 10:44:03 AM »

applause

By hammer and hand all arts do stand.
2000 Cagiva Gran Canyon
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1831 on: July 09, 2021, 05:16:58 PM »

My girlfriend (Susan) texted me earlier: “Why don’t you ever put an x at the end of your texts?”

I replied “Sorry babe. Sandra.”

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
Jaman

« Reply #1832 on: October 27, 2021, 10:23:15 AM »

If you are ever feeling like your job in Life is devoid of any Meaning...

Remember that right at this moment, someone, somewhere is installing a turn signal in a BMW...
Jaman

« Reply #1833 on: October 28, 2021, 08:15:27 AM »

Never blame someone else for the road your Life is on...

That's your own asphalt...
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1834 on: October 28, 2021, 02:58:39 PM »

laughingdp 💯

“Woohoohoohoo! Two personal records! For breath holding and number of sharks shot in the frickin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' face!“
ungeheuer
ɹǝʌO d∩ uıɐןɐɹʇsn∀
Local Moderator
Post Whore

Often wrong. Never in doubt.

« Reply #1835 on: October 29, 2021, 02:25:57 AM »

My girlfriend (Susan) texted me earlier: “Why don’t you ever put an x at the end of your texts?”

I replied “Sorry babe. Sandra.”
laughingdp

Ducati 1100S Monster Ducati 1260ST Multistrada + Moto Guzzi Griso 1200SE

Previously: Ducati1200SMultistradaDucatiMonster696DucatiSD900MotoMorini31/2
Howie
Post Whore

« Reply #1836 on: November 22, 2021, 10:24:00 PM »

Sad News from Minnesota

Pillsbury Doughboy
Return to Main Margie's Messages Home Page (Full List of Topics)
He was a Positive Roll Model for Millions

Please join me in remembering a great icon of the entertainment community. The Pillsbury Doughboy died yesterday of a yeast infection and trauma complications from repeated pokes in the belly. He was 51.

Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, and Captain Crunch. The grave site was piled high with flours.

Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded. Born and bread in Minnesota, Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes.

Despite being a little flaky at times, he still was a crusty old man, and was considered a positive roll model for millions. Doughboy is survived by his wife Play Dough and three children: John Dough, Jane Dough and Dosey Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also survived by his elderly father, Pop Tart.

The funeral was held at 3:50 for about 20 minutes.

If you smiled while reading this, please rise to the occasion and pass it on to someone having a crumby day or kneading a lift.
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #1837 on: March 11, 2022, 11:39:33 AM »

Whilst in the Navy club the other day I got an old World War ll navy veteran to tell me about one of his exploits during his time on destroyer duty guarding the coasts of Britain.
He said that one of his worst memories was when whilst out on patrol in the Atlantic, a tell tale series of blips were picked up on the underwater sonar, so as they had been taught they proceeded to drop a series of depth charges, it was after their third attack that a lookout reported a possible hit, the crew raced to the side of the ship and peered into the water, what happened next really surprised some of the old sea dogs, air bubbles, oil slicks, and pieces of wreckage surfaced, and then the strangest thing of all, about thirty dead sheep floated to the top, this so confused the crew as nothing like this had ever been reported before.

The mystery was finally cleared up two years after the war had ended, when it was revealed that they had sunk a ewe boat.

If the state had not cut funding for the mental institutions, this project could never have happened.
Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #1838 on: March 13, 2022, 01:54:20 PM »

Three brothers age 92, 94 and 96 live in a house together.

One night the 96 year old draws a bath, puts his foot in and pauses. He yells down the stairs, "Was I getting in or out of the bath?"

The 94 year old yells back, "I don't know, I'll come up and see." He starts up the stairs and pauses, then he yells, "Was I going up the stairs or coming down?"

The 92 year old was sitting at the kitchen table having coffee listening to his brothers. He shakes his head and says, "I sure hope I never get that forgetful." He knocks on wood for good luck. He then yells, "I'll come up and help both of you as soon as I see who's at the door."

ungeheuer
ɹǝʌO d∩ uıɐןɐɹʇsn∀
Local Moderator
Post Whore

Often wrong. Never in doubt.

« Reply #1839 on: March 13, 2022, 02:43:00 PM »

Every morning for the past couple of weeks a Russian guy buys a newspaper from his local Moscow news stand.

Every morning he glances at the front page and tosses the newspaper straight in the garbage bin.

Today the newspaper seller just couldn't contain his curiosity any longer "Hey Mr.... I noticed that each morning you buy a newspaper... just take a quick look at it... and throw it away!!  Why... why do you do that??"

"I'm searching for the obituaries"

"But Mr... obituaries aren't on the front page!!!"

"The one I'm searching for will be....."

Ducati 1100S Monster Ducati 1260ST Multistrada + Moto Guzzi Griso 1200SE

Previously: Ducati1200SMultistradaDucatiMonster696DucatiSD900MotoMorini31/2
kopfjäger
Post Whore

Feral 859

« Reply #1840 on: March 13, 2022, 05:13:25 PM »

laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp

koko64
Post Whore

« Reply #1841 on: March 13, 2022, 10:16:13 PM »

applause laughingdp

2015 Scrambler 800
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #1842 on: March 14, 2022, 03:26:53 PM »

Three brothers age 92, 94 and 96 live in a house together.

One night the 96 year old draws a bath, puts his foot in and pauses. He yells down the stairs, "Was I getting in or out of the bath?"

The 94 year old yells back, "I don't know, I'll come up and see." He starts up the stairs and pauses, then he yells, "Was I going up the stairs or coming down?"

The 92 year old was sitting at the kitchen table having coffee listening to his brothers. He shakes his head and says, "I sure hope I never get that forgetful." He knocks on wood for good luck. He then yells, "I'll come up and help both of you as soon as I see who's at the door."

I stole this. Grin

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Randimus Maximus
Local Moderator
Post Whore

'01 996SPS

« Reply #1843 on: March 14, 2022, 04:44:58 PM »

I stole this. Grin

So did I!

waytogo

Jaman

« Reply #1844 on: March 29, 2022, 11:47:01 AM »

A guy takes his wife out for a night on the Town, and they end up at a disco where there’s a guy on the dance floor giving it large
 – break dancing, moonwalking, back flips, every dance move going.

The wife turns to her husband and says...
 “See that guy over there? 25 years ago, he proposed to me, and I turned him down.”

The husband replies,
“It looks like he’s still celebrating.”
Pages: 1 ... 121 122 [123] 124 125 ... 139   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: