Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 01:43:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My pointless but weird dream.  (Read 9068 times)
MendoDave
« on: December 17, 2009, 07:50:14 AM »

I was under a house in Berkeley with a friend of mine trying to figure out why the propane gas line was not delivering gas to the heater on the back porch. Michael Moore was upstairs Capping on Enzo about something or other that still doesn't make any sense to me.

Meanwhile under the house the steel Propane  line, turned into that flexible plastic water line somewhere along its length in the crawl space. (It was actually more of a stoop space about 4 feet high.) Not the hard plastic but that new PEX stuff that makes it easier to install. So I traced it upstairs to the enclosed back porch where it went behind a cabinet, and in the cabinet there were 6 real small pex lines coming off the main line. Each one going to a little burner orifice mounted in a styrofoam egg carton.

Michael Moore comes in and explains that the setup helps those little seedling grow much faster but that he cant get the little burners to light. He goes on to explain that the propane, when burned, makes CO2 for each of the 6 little plants growing right next to the burners and keeps them warm. So Mike goes away and I proceed to try and get the thing to work.

Eventually I get the burners to work (I am now working in the living room by the coffee table on the couch) but the edge of the carton catches on fire and I have to stomp it out before the whole thing burns up. I was wearing socks but no shoes, at least on the foot I used to stomp it out with, It got stomped out on the leather couch, fortunately not causing any damage to the couch, and only singing my sock a little.

Then Mike comes in and gets kind of upset about what is going on, explaining that the egg carton was the last one made at a particular store in the neighborhood before they moved, and that using another egg carton just won't be the same. Mike has a headache from drinking too much beer earlier that afternoon and from this "incident" and the argument with Enzo. He stomps up the creaky old stairs, to go to bed. It's still daylight, about 7:30 ish. As he goes Mike communicates to me that I can show myself out.

Then the dog woke me up.
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2009, 07:58:07 AM »

Sampling too much of your product?

If the state had not cut funding for the mental institutions, this project could never have happened.
remy
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 08:47:19 AM »

So the dream came after huffing the propane in the confined space, right? What was the dream?
mostrobelle

1994 M900, in red, of course...

« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2009, 09:35:20 AM »

You're having dreams about my husband?  I barely have dreams about my husband.   

94,500 miles...05/22/15
Michael Moore
Testa di cazzo
WebGeeK

« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2009, 10:48:21 AM »

I don't know which is more disturbing - your dream, or the fact that I'm in it.  Huh?

La nuova moto e il vecchio motociclista :: 2000 Monster 900 (il vecchio) :: 2008 Vespa GTS (doppio) :: 2010 Streetfighter S ("il PastaBusa")

mostrobelle

« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2009, 10:51:00 AM »

I don't know which is more disturbing - your dream, or the fact that I'm in it.  Huh?

"You're in all our dreams, baby..." (That's what I keep hearing Warren whisper to you everytime we're at Zeitgeist.  I mean, I just thought he was joking n all.) 

94,500 miles...05/22/15
MendoDave
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2009, 11:10:13 AM »

You're having dreams about my husband?  I barely have dreams about my husband.  
It's just inexplicable really. I can't understand it myself.
I don't know which is more disturbing - your dream, or the fact that I'm in it.  Huh?
Ditto for you too. Actually you must not be all that freaked out by this, because the dream was really not all that disturbing. The worst part of it was the condition of the leather couch after the fire. (Blue leather just like the one in my living room) So I didn't know who was going to kill me, you or my wife. But I wiped it off and it was good.  waytogo
« Last Edit: December 17, 2009, 12:00:19 PM by D » Logged
mostrobelle

« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2009, 11:16:49 AM »

Actually you must not be all that disturbed, because the dream was not all that disturbing. But I wiped it off and it was good.  waytogo

you really should re-word this.   cheeky

94,500 miles...05/22/15
MendoDave
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2009, 12:00:48 PM »

you really should re-word this.   cheeky
Hows that?
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2009, 12:04:42 PM »

If the state had not cut funding for the mental institutions, this project could never have happened.
MendoDave
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2009, 12:42:08 PM »

That about sums it up I think.

Wonder why I didn't have that dream?...
Spidey
Crashin' mofo

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2009, 12:55:00 PM »

Strange.  My dreams are pretty much limited to the one where I'm having sex with all of you.  At once.    That's the one I have pretty much most nights.  There's a bi-weekly variation where I kill some of you first, but I've been having that a lot less frequently as of late. 

Occasionally AFM #702  My stuff:  The M1000SS, a mashed r6, Vino 125, the Blonde, some rugrats, yuppie cage, child molester van, bourbon.
MendoDave
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2009, 01:03:53 PM »

Does the Van have anything to do with these dreams?
mostrobelle

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2009, 01:11:55 PM »

Does the Van have anything to do with these dreams?

dude - that's not a dream.  that one happened.   Lips Sealed

94,500 miles...05/22/15
jimboecv
Call me lucky

Baa-daa-BING!

« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2009, 01:18:53 PM »

This wasn't a dream, was it.

(Notice it wasn't a question)

Quote from un-named mod:
You're a dick -- purposely makin' our lives more difficult. 
I'm gonna shit in your helmet the next time I see you.

No reason was specified.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: