Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 11:27:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 1198S stolen from LBC  (Read 9706 times)
lawbreaker

« on: December 17, 2009, 06:40:31 AM »

Buddy of mine had his Black 2010 1198S stolen yesterday from Long Beach bang head

Any So Cal'ers please be heads up for a suspicious part out of a new SBK... especially a Black 1198S with Newport Beach Ducati paper plates.

ANY info please pm me.... and then call the LBC Police

Thanks folks!!
DG

« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2009, 06:21:17 AM »

Really sorry for you !  Can I sugest you copy your post to AZDRA as alot of stolen CA bikes  show up in AZ from time to time!  Our criminal element has grown quite a lot in the Phx/Tuc areas over the last few years !

"I'm really busy with something not important."
LowThudd
"Here I come to save the Daaaay" says my

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2009, 11:29:59 PM »

SFV craigslist.

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/sfv/mcy/1513797083.html

Looks like it.
cduarte

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2009, 05:42:50 AM »

only cosmetic damage, huh? that back rim looks toast...

build a man a fire and he's warm for a day, set a man on fire and he's warm for the rest of his life...
LowThudd

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2009, 12:42:53 PM »

Notice too that it's been dropped on both sides. Obviously the "Owner" had no respect for this brand new bike. I can't imagine a legitimate new owner doing that to a any bike.
DG

« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2009, 05:34:45 PM »

not alot of blk 1198S's out there...hope it's yours and the thief pays BIG! Funny how the ad doesn't give any details on why it's all busted up? Not even a model year? How many ads leave stuff like that out? All the bodywork missing on the left side and rim rolled over on the right? Nothing obvious on the front wheel or forks? Thief can't ride and dropped it right and flipped it over into a curb or something? Really strange...to much so for coincidence? Hope it is a really stupid thief too.

LowThudd

« Reply #6 on: December 20, 2009, 05:44:27 PM »

not alot of blk 1198S's out there...hope it's yours and the thief pays BIG! Funny how the ad doesn't give any details on why it's all busted up? Not even a model year? How many ads leave stuff like that out? All the bodywork missing on the left side and rim rolled over on the right? Nothing obvious on the front wheel or forks? Thief can't ride and dropped it right and flipped it over into a curb or something? Really strange...to much so for coincidence? Hope it is a really stupid thief too.

I was thinking maybe he wheelied it into a curb then flipped it. Just very strange.
DG

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2009, 05:48:48 AM »

good point! more likely too. lets hope local PD checked the hospitals and clinics.

lawbreaker

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2009, 06:18:58 PM »

My buddy reported it as soon as he walked out and noticed no-bike... His has a red frame.

.. Hoping that if a copper does investigate a moto-accident with a new bike involved... he runs the VIN on the damn thing to verify it!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: