Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 25, 2024, 01:47:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New MKE Area Duc Dealer......  (Read 12737 times)
tankerbutt

« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2010, 10:36:57 AM »

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET  if it goes up there it'll be 15 minutes from mi casa
scduc

« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2010, 03:42:50 PM »

Waukesha already had Lake Country and they dropped the Duc line do to lack of sales. The poster from Ducatispot appears to have good cash flow, but so did the boys up at Corse. So, we'll see. Just hope they do it right and have the personality to keep people coming back. I work about 3 miles from the proposed location and its on my way home from work. so for me  waytogo. I still believe that in today's marketplace, dealers have to figure out a way to provide parts as cheap as on-line and they have to have them in stock for us tire kickers, inventory of the such requires big money up front.

08' S2R 1K   That was close  damn near lost a $400 hand cart.
scduc

« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2010, 03:58:39 PM »

I was at the show today and spoke with Kevin and Sam, and they confirmed the reality and location. So it's all true, I cant wait.

77south

« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2010, 04:59:14 AM »

So, which dealer in Waukesha?  And when?
scduc

« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2010, 07:09:44 AM »

They are opening a new dealer, the Bussiness card I have from Kevin says "familiar faces at a new location" 2204 Sivernail road Pewaukee. I believe that it will be in the spot peviously owned by a truck parts store. not sure. Looks like March 5 for opening, I will believe it when I see it. But so far I'm kinda excited.

tankerbutt

« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2010, 10:16:40 AM »

Swung by the new location of MILWAUKEE DUCATI... the rumors are true.  Its at the location of the old Ultimate Truck on Silvernail.  Spoke with Laura/Laurie??? (forgot the name)  She says they are aiming for a opening date of April 5 and maybe a opening party in June.  They are carrying Ducati and also selling used bikes.  They may have a deal with KTM but nothing is set in stone with them yet.  The old crew from Corse will be at the new location, but sadly the new owner didn't want to bring along Bella(the bulldog).  Pretty excited about this   waytogo waytogo [moto] chug
WarrenJ

« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2010, 11:12:55 AM »

Thats good news - a bit farther for me to drive but the people at Corse were at least in my limited experience a class act.  Good people are a critical element.  I'm looking forward to the opening!

This isn't a dress rehearsal for life - this is it!
subjag2

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2010, 06:51:14 AM »

applause They're open for service as of today.  I'm snipping this info from a thread on another board about it.  The owner is Joe Meinerz.

Sales will be Sam and Kevin
Parts will be Joe
Service will be Travis

2204 Silvernail Rd
Pewaukee, WI

The Ultimate Truck sign is still up as of right now. We should have our sign up sometime next week.

Alright, we will start accepting service work tomorrow. However nothing will be done quick as of right now. We still don't have parts, so they will have to be shipped in from another dealer. So any bike in for service before we get our stock will take at least a week, but more than likely 2-3. I will post up when we get in stock parts which will cut down turn around time on service work.

We will only be open 9-4 Friday and closed this Saturday. Next week we will be open Mon-Fri 9-4 and Sat 9-3.
Bellagio
Leo Vince pipes give me a

Live Fast, Die Young, Leave a Beautiful Corpse

« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2010, 10:37:43 AM »

waytogo bacon  Too bad I work until 4:30, or else I'd check it out today!

May your head gasket develop premature failure, your carb get gummed up, and your side stand fall short.
Mr. Van Sant

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2010, 01:54:01 PM »

I wouldnt rush there to have your bike worked on, new business = many kinks to work out.
I hope they sell gold suomy helmets with flowers and flames on them though.
Bellagio
Leo Vince pipes give me a

Live Fast, Die Young, Leave a Beautiful Corpse

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2010, 10:16:02 AM »

HAHA, good to have you back you crazy trickster.  That's the worst lid ever.  I need one just like it!

May your head gasket develop premature failure, your carb get gummed up, and your side stand fall short.
WarrenJ

« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2010, 10:22:37 AM »

any news of a grand opening date?

tankerbutt

« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2010, 11:02:36 AM »

any news of a grand opening date?

I was there last weekend.  There's not much to speak of there yet, I think 5 or 6 bikes on the floor, some A* gear and that's about it, owner said he expects it to be at 90% by the end of the month
subjag2

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2010, 11:59:37 AM »

The website for the store is http://www.motounion.net/.  They're still working on getting parts and such in but are slowly but surely getting bikes and accessories on the floor.  The crew working there is a great team.  Also - they have changed their hours so check out the website for the latest schedule.  If you haven't been there yet - the website is a work in progress so it changes and has info added frequently.  My bike was dropped off for it's 24k service on Sat. They need to get some belts in (already on order) to be able to complete my service so I'm hoping to be  [moto] in a few weeks.

On another forum they mentioned that they are looking at June 12 for a Grand Opening Party but I don't think it's in pen yet.
WarrenJ

« Reply #29 on: May 20, 2010, 10:59:35 AM »

I was in Milwaukee this morning for a seminar and stopped in there after.  Nice place, some familiar faces and a friendly attitude.  An ST3 there is causing me some anxiety.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: