Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 05:42:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Raleigh All Hallows’ Eve Party  (Read 2590 times)
nkryptit

« on: October 11, 2009, 09:16:10 AM »

Hello M-ROC!

My wife's favorite holiday is quickly approaching, and being her favorite time of year, we've decided to throw a party.  We're planning it for Friday, October 30th.  I'm not sure of the details quite yet, but I know what I'm contributing.  I've got a few cases of my home-brew hefeweizen left, I've got a batch of Oatmeal stout that'll be in a keg as soon as my equipment comes UPS on Thusday, and I'm throwing down a batch of spiced pumpkin ale down tonight, which will be ready by the party.  So, I'll need some help drinking it all.

As you might know, we're quite new to town, we moved here at the end of August and we're really looking to get to know some people in the area.  So it would be great if any of you are able to stop by.  Just bring a costume if you've got one put together, we should have drinks and munchies.

If it's not too much trouble, just put a reply in here a at least a day or two before the party, just so we have an idea of how much chow to stock up on.  But if you forget, or decide to come the day of, JUST COME and have some fun!  See you there  chug.

BTW... Anyone interested in coming, just PM for my address, I'm over by the White Oak Shopping Center, right next to the White Oak Cinema.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2009, 09:42:13 AM by nkryptit » Logged
Buckethead
I have a little tiny cape that fits on my

« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 10:25:09 AM »

If only you didn't live so damned far away.  Angry

Sounds like it should be a fun, well stocked time. Make sure you post up pics.  chug

I can't wait until Marquez gets on his level and makes Jorge trip on his tampon string. 
DucHead

No garage queens

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 02:00:37 PM »

Sounds fun...lemme check with the little lady.

'05 S4R (>47k mi); '04 Bandit 1200 (>92k mi; sold); '02 Bandit 1200 (>11k mi); '97 Bandit 1200 (2k mi); '13 FJR1300 (1k mi); IBA #28454 "45"
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: