Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 08:31:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Craigslist and Ebay Deals  (Read 232764 times)
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1515 on: December 12, 2015, 10:11:31 AM »

It always amazes me that it has been that long. I want to turn the clock back.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1516 on: December 12, 2015, 10:13:21 AM »

Come to New Mexico.   Cheesy

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1517 on: December 13, 2015, 09:20:17 PM »

Come to New Mexico.   Cheesy

That could be turning the clock forward.

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1518 on: December 13, 2015, 10:13:41 PM »

Apes are MUCH cheaper on the mainland.   Cheesy

And the sugar fountain fairy swore so hard when she came to super-size that stale hope soybean; liiiike a homeless German woman. Who is this super-sizing spirit-crushing femme? And tell her I'll break a tree root up in her shrimp.

Being faster than you thought possible…it feels good. No, screw that—it feels like shotgunning a gallon of adrenaline and chasing it with an all-night orgy aboard a burning Viking boat.
MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1519 on: December 14, 2015, 09:58:01 PM »

Not much after you ship them out here.  That said Cycle City sold the second one and they aren't planning on bringing any more in this year unless one is special ordered. I have a couple bites on the BMW but I just might keep it.  Then again there are still SD1290's around and that new Ducati 959 looks pretty sweet.   popcorn

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1520 on: December 15, 2015, 07:09:53 AM »

that new Ducati 959 looks pretty sweet.   popcorn

Doesn't it?... Evil

Life is tough, it's tougher if you're stupid...

Gettin' old ain't for wimps...

You only live once and I feel like I'm running out of time...
DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1521 on: December 15, 2015, 01:55:43 PM »

I was more thinking "move to the mainland and get a Factory for $5K less".

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1522 on: December 15, 2015, 10:13:27 PM »

I was more thinking "move to the mainland and get a Factory for $5K less".

Even if, and when, I move there I won't get one for 5k less if it's new. Used perhaps but I doubt new.  And then there is always the question of support. I.E.,where's  the nearest dealer at any given time of riding. I think the Aprilia network is pretty sparse once you are out of the L.A. basin.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1523 on: December 16, 2015, 12:41:22 AM »

Even if, and when, I move there I won't get one for 5k less if it's new. Used perhaps but I doubt new.  And then there is always the question of support. I.E.,where's  the nearest dealer at any given time of riding. I think the Aprilia network is pretty sparse once you are out of the L.A. basin.

Biggest dealer is in Texas. 

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1524 on: December 16, 2015, 06:36:59 AM »

Biggest dealer is in Texas. 

Not in west Texas either.  Grin

You can travel from east Texas to the west coast and be halfway there by the time you hit the New Mexico state line.

DRKWNG
Local Moderator

« Reply #1525 on: December 16, 2015, 07:20:30 AM »

Oh, I know.  I've made that drive several times.

MadDuck
The anti-

« Reply #1526 on: December 31, 2015, 05:38:35 PM »

Lookee here:

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/mcy/5377978694.html

Grin Grin Grin

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1527 on: December 31, 2015, 11:11:11 PM »

Looks familiar...

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1528 on: January 01, 2016, 10:30:00 AM »

Weird that it's for sale...I ran into Mike, the owner, a month or so ago and he was estatic about the bike, having had the 30k service done and the bike running great.  He had a really trick HyperMotard SP that he sold, so I thought he would be keeping the SF for a long time... Huh?
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 05:34:56 PM by Speed 3 Pilot » Logged

Speed 3 Pilot
Geezer

2014 Speed Triple R

« Reply #1529 on: January 01, 2016, 10:45:20 AM »

Fwiw, I sold it for $8250 with approx 28.5k miles on the clock.  Included in the sale were a hose kit from MotoWheels (which he has installed), an extra ECU and a new rear sprocket.

If I hadn't just resurfaced my roof, I'd go and take a look at it...I miss that motor!... Evil

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: