Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 04:37:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for some help in Sacramento area with dismantling and building Monsters.  (Read 5102 times)
DesMotion

« on: August 27, 2008, 01:50:05 PM »

I am in serious need of a dependable helper. Once a week or whatever. The work is pretty easy, nothing heavy or difficult. Some packing, organizing, moving, shipping, running around picking stuff up, etc.. All you've got to do is know something about turning a wrench. If you want to learn about Ducati Monsters this is a great opportunity for you. I can't pay a lot, but I can over-compensate in parts.

If you have eBay experience can earn you some good money listing items...

Give me a call if you're interested or pass my number along to anyone you know that may be...

Chris
1-916-628-0963

Chris Saraceni                

Call me if you need something...
red baron

« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 03:47:15 PM »

Move operations to San Diego. Grin

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgment of freedom of the people by gradual and silent encroachments of those in power than by violent and sudden usurpations... James Madison
DesMotion

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 08:00:09 PM »

Move operations to San Diego. Grin

I'd consider that, but...

That would save me about $300 a month in transportation costs, but it'll cost us about $700 more to live so + $400 a month. That's not bad. The bad thing is we wouldn't be able to afford as big a place, down there, as compared to what we're buying up here.

Chris Saraceni                

Heath

« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2008, 08:48:31 PM »

Damn you are really getting that busy?
I wish I had some  time to help you out sounds fun.

2007 Ducati Monster S4RT
2006 Ducati Monster S2R800 Dark [sold]
DesMotion

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2008, 01:11:07 PM »

Damn you are really getting that busy?
I wish I had some  time to help you out sounds fun.

I'm not that busy...I'm swamped. I have 50+ orders to fill this week. I have to stop taking orders and I can't list anything on eBay until I get some of these orders cleared out. It's not that fun right now, it's a major PITA. I don't want to let anyone down, but I can't handle all of the business by myself. I'm trying to get everything organized and all, but I'm getting my butt kicked instead.

I really need someone, like once a week, or once every other week. I don't care I just need a little help and I can get back on top of things.

I don't usually air my laundry, but I have to take care of my 5 month old and fill orders at the same time. I have three bikes that need to be finished ASAP and a couple bikes that need to be parted. The toughest part of this is that I have a bad back too. So, everything is 4x as hard for me.

I never thought this would get this big, but it has bloomed into something that could easily turn into something much bigger, without having to raise the prices. So at the same time that I'm looking for a part time helper, i would also be interested in an investor/partner too.

Chris
1*916*628-0963

Chris Saraceni                

grandpa nate
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 04:26:23 PM »

still need help?
just moved back to sac and could use somefin to do

Nate
619-549-0692
Heath

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2010, 10:42:01 AM »

Might try calling him.  Chris still does what he does, still comes on this board sometimes , but doesn't really post.

2007 Ducati Monster S4RT
2006 Ducati Monster S2R800 Dark [sold]
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: