Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 03:43:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this my home?  (Read 11062 times)
vampireduc

« on: July 10, 2009, 08:30:20 AM »

Hey, just a transplant from  NC.  Living in Savannah now.  The bike is still in pieces but should be complete soon.  Looking forward to meeting and riding with ya'll

timmy

Of the good in you I can speak but not of evil.  For what is evil but good tortured by its own hunger and thirst.

'97 M750...sold
'99 900ss...project, waiting on parts to finish the rebuild (sold)
'99 750ss...parts for the 900ss (sold)
'97 M750...again!
duccarlos
Local Moderator

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 08:56:45 AM »

This board is usually pretty quiet, but good news is that it's because most people prefer to ride. There's a whole bunch of riding done mostly out of the Atlanta area up to the mountains. I suggest joining the meetup group:

http://ducati.meetup.com

Look for the Atlanta group. They usually meet at least once a week even as it gets colder. The organizers also have an official Ducati club, the only drawback is that you have to pay $40 a year to join. They have other activities like tech sessions and track days, but if you're just looking to ride, then stick with the meetup. I've been riding with a few of the people here, but not as often.

Welcome!

my keyboard just served me with paternity suit.
chopper

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2009, 03:06:26 AM »

Hey, there is a small group of us, some Ducs and some others- lots of old british bikes, that meet every thursday night in east Atlanta at Holy Taco.

'73 FLH
duccarlos
Local Moderator

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2009, 04:46:10 AM »

The meetup group headed up to the mountains about an hour ago. Are you moving to ATL any time soon?

brent9632

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2009, 04:42:34 AM »

Hey, just a transplant from NC.  Living in Savannah now.  The bike is still in pieces but should be complete soon.  Looking forward to meeting and riding with y'all

Timmy

Hey man, i feel you pain and loneliness. i just moved from Fort Stewart to Fort Gordon. The citizens of the coastal empire are more adept to ride busas and gsxr's. I'm looking really hard to find Duc riders in my area. atleast we have a dealership up here in Augusta.

"Ride it like its your last"
-2007 S2R1000 red and white with carbon termis and DP CPU
vampireduc

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2014, 07:12:22 AM »

New (to me) 97 M750 is in the stables!!!

Still in Savannah are there another Duc riders or generally nice people regardless of bike type to ride with around here?
Or that can suggest good rides in the Savannah area.

Of the good in you I can speak but not of evil.  For what is evil but good tortured by its own hunger and thirst.

'97 M750...sold
'99 900ss...project, waiting on parts to finish the rebuild (sold)
'99 750ss...parts for the 900ss (sold)
'97 M750...again!
duccarlos
Local Moderator

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2014, 09:45:04 AM »

This board is pretty much dead. I haven't been in the scene for a while, so I would suggest making sure that you introduce yourself and post on the general forum.

krolik

Yeah, that's me. So what.

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2017, 06:27:08 PM »

Kiss

'03 M800 "not so dark" Dark, Remus high pipes, Cycle Cat clipons & frame sliders, CRG lanesplitter mirrors, Sargent seat, tail chop, Nichols flywheel, modified & powdercoated rearsets, 15/44 gearing, 520 chain & sprockets, TPO Beast pod filters, Power Comander III. 72.95 Rear Wheel HP & 54.29 ft-lbs!

Quote from: SacDuc
No. I'm a different type of idiot altogether.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: