Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 10:42:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the DMF

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Georgia  (Read 3463 times)
GLantern

08 Red 1098, 07 DRZ400S

« on: June 03, 2009, 07:18:20 AM »

I am looking at jobs in georgia and am considering moving to the state.  I wanted to know how are the twisties in the area?  I don't mind riding the whole state or going a state over to get to them, i usually do 500mile sundays as it is.  Thanks in advance

"Just ride and never ever look back"

www.suspectsunlimited.com
duccarlos
Local Moderator

« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 06:12:05 AM »

Northern Georgia mountain rodes are excellent. Only 1 hour from downtown Atlanta. Various groups routinely head up there every weekend.

my keyboard just served me with paternity suit.
Griff5268

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2012, 11:03:38 AM »

The Dragon Tail, Helen, Etc.. Some of the BEST riding roads in the country. I live in North Fulton, I can be up in the mountains in an hour from the city..Can't beat that. There are riders who travel across the country for the Blue Ridge Mountain drive..A far as road maintenance, crowd, and views.. You can't be the North GA roads..Period. There are also over 50 covered bridges in GA. I can give you a map of how to get to about 20 of them...Amazing old scenic roads. Check out GMR, link below. The covered bridge map is posted there along with when we're meetin next.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/244179502277993/

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: