Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 04:10:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: opinions please...  (Read 939 times)
DLSGAP

« on: April 16, 2009, 01:33:53 PM »

OK so not too long ago I was on one of only a few street rides i've done ths year.. and the guy infront of me kicked up a rock (no this isn't a repeat of the Munster run last year)... anywho.. the rock, about an inch and a half across, came up and hit me square in the chest with a serious thud.

when we stopped for gas a pull my phone out of my check pocket and i see a crack in the screen. I had one f those crystal clear protective cases on it so i thought it was just the case that was cracked and it did its job, so i'll just order another when i get home..  when i got home, the case itself was unscathed... but the phone was cracked underneath it.. i was beyond pissed as i'm VERY good at keeping stuff like that looking brand new until i get ride of it. So i order all the necessary parts to repair the phone to like new condition (not easy to find in the states) and I'm considering getting one of these http://www.amazon.com/Nokia-E71-Armor-Case-Metal/dp/B001G4VN7I/ref=pd_bbs_9?ie=UTF8&s=wireless&qid=1239916884&sr=8-9 just to see if it will offer better protection.. Anyone have any thoughts on a case that style?

Damien
'07 Kawi ZX-10R Candy Plasma Blue
Draggin Knees since 1988

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: