Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 29, 2024, 05:32:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Out of Hibernation  (Read 5156 times)
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« on: March 06, 2009, 12:44:43 PM »

16 degrees celsius in Toronto today.   [clap]Please let this be it.  Here's my to-do list for the weekend:
- roll her out of the garage into the sunshine
- wash rinse repeat
- install battery
- start the symphony of sound
- just a little teaser ride, oh those damn sandy bits
- snap a few pics of her in all her stock regalia

install:
- speedymoto frame sliders
- rizoma bar ends and reverse retro mirrors
- stebel nautilus airhorn

Tail chop next week.

Please let this be the end of winter!

Who else is with me?

I met this girl named Virginia.  She said "nice bike, you can call me Virgin for short, but not for long"

'07 S2R 800 Gloss Black - Cookie1 Tailchop - Rizoma Reverse Retro Mirrors - Rizoma Barends - Speedymoto Framesliders - Stebel Nautilus Horn - 14T Sprocket - Full ZARDS exhaust - Open Airbox - K&N Filter - Monza Belly Pan - Nichols flywheel - bitubo rearshock - resprung S2R1000 forks
ute

I Have Titanium

« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2009, 05:29:14 PM »

man i know what your saying

won't get the Duc out yet still too sandy ....................so will get the RD400 out for asmoke show ...but maybe rain on sat there sayingg

lets hope..ride baby ride
donzo
T-Dot DUC

DUC Dreams

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2009, 08:51:52 AM »

So I didn't get home early enough on Friday to enjoy the double digit temps, but rose early on Saturday for a little bit of detailing work.  Took her out for a spin down the Lakeshore and up the DVP and back across Queen Street since there was some blockage on the Gardiner.  Just hearing the engine was delightful.  I didn't take to many turns, but was deliberately watching out for the sand.  C'mon mother nature, do your springtime magic.

I met this girl named Virginia.  She said "nice bike, you can call me Virgin for short, but not for long"

'07 S2R 800 Gloss Black - Cookie1 Tailchop - Rizoma Reverse Retro Mirrors - Rizoma Barends - Speedymoto Framesliders - Stebel Nautilus Horn - 14T Sprocket - Full ZARDS exhaust - Open Airbox - K&N Filter - Monza Belly Pan - Nichols flywheel - bitubo rearshock - resprung S2R1000 forks
ute

I Have Titanium

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2009, 03:53:13 PM »

is this crazy weather or what  !!!!   didn't get on the bikes at all rain all day saturday here
burt69er
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2009, 08:12:23 PM »

Made the effort on Friday to get her out for a ride to get my hair cut.  At least it was all the way across town!!
pw9990

« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2009, 06:07:51 PM »

Burt, hows things? Haven't had my bike out yet this year, supposed to be nice this weekend so I will have to get out for a rip......... waytogo

Seen Brad around?

2007 s2r 800
burt69er
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2009, 11:32:56 AM »

Burt, hows things? Haven't had my bike out yet this year, supposed to be nice this weekend so I will have to get out for a rip......... waytogo

Seen Brad around?

Hey Paul how goes the winter.......yea saw that its supposed to be + 10 on Sunday and sunny and the wife and kids are away.  I see a ride in my immediate future.  Did you just get on board on this forum?

Haven't talked to Brad yet, but I'm sure he's probably itching like the rest of us.

There's a couple of guys in another thread going on about a Zard's full system with an S2R800.  You might want to spread the love.

Give me a shout if you are up for something short this weekend.
pw9990

« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2009, 07:05:36 PM »

Hey Brett, the bike looks good!!! I wish I pick up a 1k last year too. I checked out the new 1100s today at Inglis, thinking I may trade up but was not very impressed with it at all. Maybe it will grow on me some.
The winter goes OK, but would be better if it would friggin just go away. Must be the longest winter on record, dammmmmmmn.

I am hoping just to work on the bike Sat, and do some short runs to test it out, then get out for the afternoon on Sunday. We'll see

keep in touch

PW

2007 s2r 800
tristantumble

« Reply #8 on: March 16, 2009, 03:38:09 PM »

Had my first monster sighting here in Toronto. Last night, (march 15th) on roncesvalles, matte black M696, stock cans.

07.695 (sold)
07. sport 1000 biposto
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: