Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 26, 2024, 12:48:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 11007 11008 [11009] 11010 11011 ... 14303   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: The Official "Say Anything" Thread  (Read 6838669 times)
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #165120 on: February 25, 2015, 12:41:21 PM »

I was going to complain about how the sleep rubbed from my eyes kind of hurts a little bit when I rub it out in the morning, but then I remembered my motorcycle, and the tough looking bug splattered Vanson leather jacket I own and decided to man up.

And knowing that I would relentlessly give you shit about it...

Don't worry.  I will come up with something else. Evil

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
1.21GW

bikeless

« Reply #165121 on: February 25, 2015, 12:47:08 PM »

Did you get sucked into reading any of the epic threads in their entirety?

Damn you ungeheuer... laughingdp

Nope, who has the time for that?  I did get halfway though the CCEMN1 thread.  Poor guy---nothing brings this forum together like someone who doesn't get it and is easily irritated.  Our differences are put aside and we pile it on.  Grin

"I doubt I'm her type---I'm sure she's used to the finer things.  I'm usually broke. I'm kinda sloppy…"
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #165122 on: February 25, 2015, 12:52:13 PM »

afternoon . . .

it's hot but windy so it does not feel that hot . . . iPod is doing it's job and shuffling between JS Bach and Metallica and then Frank Sinatra singing New York New York and after that some Iron Maiden and if the iPods gets its groove stays in genre . . . damm Apple, why did they discontimued the iPod Classic bang head

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
Popeye the Sailor
For $50 you can touch my
Post Whore

« Reply #165123 on: February 25, 2015, 12:54:57 PM »

I'm going to go ahead and request that where possible, Ung post a synopsis next to each link.

Or maybe a number at least. Did I read 4? I think I'm on four. Crap I read this.

If the state had not cut funding for the mental institutions, this project could never have happened.
DarkMonster620
According to some, a bottomless pit eating machine
Post Whore

Enjoying the ride

« Reply #165124 on: February 25, 2015, 01:16:42 PM »

laughingdp laughingdp laughingdp

on page 5 of the ccemn1 thread . . . I do remember being told to "hold back in the pin up pics" . . . but the mention of me talking bout poop just made me explode in laughter . . . and it hurts to laugh... less than yesterday for sure

Carlos
I said I was smart, never that I had my shit together
Ducati is the pretty girl that can't walk in heels without stumbling. I still love her.
"When you have eliminated all which is impossible, then whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."
MendoDave
« Reply #165125 on: February 25, 2015, 01:17:47 PM »

Nope, who has the time for that?  I did get halfway though the CCEMN1 thread.  Poor guy---nothing brings this forum together like someone who doesn't get it and is easily irritated.  Our differences are put aside and we pile it on.  Grin

I know huh?  laughingdp

And knowing that I would relentlessly give you shit about it...

Don't worry.  I will come up with something else. Evil

And I was waiting for you to pile on so that I could claim my feelings were hurt. Because..It's something to do..and slightly amusing.

On an unrelated note,
there have been 3 fire trucks and a sheriff flying up the street. I wonder what is going on?
ducpainter
The Often Hated
Flounder-Administrator
Post Whore

DILLIGAF

« Reply #165126 on: February 25, 2015, 01:32:32 PM »

On an unrelated note,
there have been 3 fire trucks and a sheriff flying up the street. I wonder what is going on?
Something on fire?

"Once you accept that a child on the autistic spectrum experiences the world in
 a completely different way than you, you will be open to understand how that
 perspective
    is even more amazing than yours."
    To realize the value of nine  months:
    Ask a mother who gave birth to a stillborn.
"Don't piss off old people The older we get, the less 'Life in Prison' is a deterrent.”

Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #165127 on: February 25, 2015, 01:38:01 PM »

I know huh?  laughingdp

And I was waiting for you to pile on so that I could claim my feelings were hurt. Because..It's something to do..and slightly amusing.

On an unrelated note,

Accident at the math lab?

It's all in the grind, Sizemore. Can't be too fine, can't be too coarse. This, my friend, is a science. I mean you're looking at the guy that believed all the commercials. You know, about the "be all you can be." I made coffee through Desert Storm. I made coffee through Panama while everyone else got to fight, got to be a Ranger.

* A man can never have too much whiskey, too many books, or too much ammunition *
1.21GW

bikeless

« Reply #165128 on: February 25, 2015, 01:47:52 PM »

Accident at the math lab?
someone forget to carry the 1?

"I doubt I'm her type---I'm sure she's used to the finer things.  I'm usually broke. I'm kinda sloppy…"
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #165129 on: February 25, 2015, 01:50:59 PM »

someone forget to carry the 1?

It's this whole common core new math shit.

MendoDave
« Reply #165130 on: February 25, 2015, 01:52:38 PM »

I've no Idea what the problem was. I did take a video of one of the fire trucks, but it wasn't as cool as the cop flying up the street doing almost 60 in the 35.
MendoDave
« Reply #165131 on: February 25, 2015, 02:00:28 PM »

It's this whole common core new math shit.

What is "common core" anyway? It sounds like a shared space vehicle propulsion plant on Star Trek, or something used in a big Mainframe computer.
Bick
Post Whore

« Reply #165132 on: February 25, 2015, 02:04:25 PM »

What is "common core" anyway? It sounds like a shared space vehicle propulsion plant on Star Trek, or something used in a big Mainframe computer.

Go to a bar near a school and ask the drunkest teacher in the place.

Any explanation I may try to give may lead to the forbidden poly tix.

DesmoDiva

« Reply #165133 on: February 25, 2015, 02:52:38 PM »

EveNing.   Vino!

I have avoided the RAT thread, so I don't get sucked in. 

Pork chops and kale salad for dinner.

'01 ST4 Yellow
'02 ST4s Yellow
Stella

« Reply #165134 on: February 25, 2015, 03:02:30 PM »

I know I'll have some down time soon so saving the Rat readings until then (or during another insomnia bout which has been frequent lately). 

Looking forward to reading them again (thanks and/or damn you Ung!).   Wink

Rat does cross my mind a lot.    chug

"To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites." ~ Robert Heinlein
Pages: 1 ... 11007 11008 [11009] 11010 11011 ... 14303   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: