Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

March 28, 2024, 10:52:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: East Coast Ducati Club  (Read 3745 times)
Markus

« on: February 20, 2009, 07:32:36 PM »

Hi guys -
Here's a heads up that the "East Coast Ducati Club" website is live! Come and check us out. Our web developer/president has our main page basically complete. There's a few minor changes to be made as our DOC application has stalled due to some changes in their eligibility criteria. Our discussion board will go live in the next while as well and it'll be open to the ECDC members and non-members alike so you're welcome to post up there once we're under way.

Let's hear your feedback!

www.eastcoastducaticlub.com
 Grin

2000 M966Sie
2007 ST3s ABS
NeufUnSix

Masochistic Italophile

« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2009, 07:39:56 PM »

Sweet.

I'll be seeing you soon - I'm moving back to Moncton this weekend. So you can bet I'll get involved. Smiley

JC

"Why did my tractor just blow up?"
Markus

« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2009, 07:56:58 PM »

Sweet.

I'll be seeing you soon - I'm moving back to Moncton this weekend. So you can bet I'll get involved. Smiley

JC

Thanks Jason. We're pretty psyched about the new club and can't wait for the 09 riding season. We have a ton of stuff planned already... lots of group rides in NS and NB, monthly coffee nights (so far only in HRM - we've been doing these for +2 years), another Cabot Trail ride (in July - date TBD), AMP Nationals weekend trackside BBQ and lots of other shenanigans. Should be a terrific season. It'll be great to have you around. waytogo

So you're moving back to NB... like permanently? What's the story?

2000 M966Sie
2007 ST3s ABS
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: