Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 18, 2024, 03:59:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Tapatalk users...click me

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Spotted!!!!!!  (Read 69605 times)
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

The Blue Flame 2008 695 Monster Controlled Folly

« on: May 12, 2008, 06:13:36 PM »

Hey, I was in town for less than 24 hours when I spotted a tangerine & black Monster heading east on Hwy 94 at the Mark Sheffel intersection around 5PM this afternoon.  Was that a SoCo DOG?
« Last Edit: May 13, 2008, 02:11:16 PM by bonfy » Logged

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Smitch

only thing whiter is my skin!

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 06:45:17 PM »

If it had Arrow exhaust, it might have been our fearless VP, Steve R!

How long you in town, bonfy?
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 08:01:48 PM »

I didn't notice the cans.  I was across the intersection and was checking out the headlight and fairing, thinking, that could be a DUC.  Then when the light changed, I craned my neck to see the trellis and Ducati on the tank.  It had a cowl.  Rider was in black and had a small backpack. 
  I have to go back to the Hood tomorrow.  No Monster this trip.  WDB did my brakes on the Princess car for me.  Next trip which will be the weekend of June 14th, I'll be on the bike.  I am coming up on the 7500 mile service and am going to need new rubber, too, so you may see me at the shop as well.  I may have it done up here.

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Scottish
Balls!

That's thinkin' with your dipstick Jimmy!

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2008, 10:26:25 AM »

Thursday 5/15/2008 N. Union just North of Academy Blvd. around 5pm. Black/Gold Monster, Black helmet and back pack.

You can thank a soldier today, just click the link...
http://www.letssaythanks.com/Home1024.html
cooleye

Ciao

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2008, 10:29:56 AM »

Thur 5-17-08

Yellow looked like 748 or 999 Woodman and I-25...around 2:45pm. Black jacket, black/muliticolour helmet..

Smitch

« Reply #5 on: May 18, 2008, 02:35:10 AM »

Abunch of squids headed down I-25 on my way home yesterday.  At first I mistook them for real sportsbikers, but when they started standing up and down on their pegs and trying to do reverse triple lutzes, I stopped waving.
bonfy
Lance Thruster sports my

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2008, 05:49:20 AM »

OMG, Smitch, you are such a hoot!   laughingdp  Were you down here in the
hood yesterday?  I saw a white 848 a couple blocks from PJ's.  Thought of you.  We don't see many of those down here.

The Smelly Pirate Hooker
Smitch

« Reply #7 on: May 19, 2008, 09:35:16 AM »

OMG, Smitch, you are such a hoot!   laughingdp  Were you down here in the
hood yesterday?  I saw a white 848 a couple blocks from PJ's.  Thought of you.  We don't see many of those down here.

I wish!  No, about six of us from the local club rode up to Deckers and hooked up with Randimus and Stella from Denver, and another cool guy named Basil on a 999S.  There were a couple other Ducatis in another group, I dare say I saw more Ducs than of any single other brand (except maybe Harleys).
cooleye

Ciao

« Reply #8 on: May 19, 2008, 11:35:56 AM »

I wish!  No, about six of us from the local club rode up to Deckers and hooked up with Randimus and Stella from Denver, and another cool guy named Basil on a 999S.  There were a couple other Ducatis in another group, I dare say I saw more Ducs than of any single other brand (except maybe Harleys).

What is this "Harley" you are speaking of?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh?Huh??? Some mid-evil torture device that causes untold pain to millions??    waytogo waytogo waytogo laughingdp
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #9 on: May 19, 2008, 12:07:51 PM »

Harley= Technologically 1 step up from horseback riding..... and slightly slower.  laughingdp

Smitch

« Reply #10 on: May 19, 2008, 04:27:31 PM »

Harley= Technologically 1 step up from horseback riding..... and slightly slower.  laughingdp

I'm glad you said it bro, I was gonna give the brand a rib, but chickened out.  You know there's a nasty rumor that half of all Ducati owners also own Harley.  I don't know if I buy it...
Ducati900sp

« Reply #11 on: May 19, 2008, 06:51:09 PM »

You hit the nail on the head yesterday...all that noise and not goin any where! Hey does anyone know the difference between a Harley and Hoover?....the position of the dirt bag!  laughingdp
« Last Edit: May 19, 2008, 06:54:02 PM by Ducati900sp » Logged

DUCATI-CAMPIONE DEL MONDO SUPERBIKE
Smitch

« Reply #12 on: May 19, 2008, 07:06:35 PM »

You hit the nail on the head yesterday...all that noise and not goin any where! Hey does anyone know the difference between a Harley and Hoover?....the position of the dirt bag!  laughingdp

YES!  I'd not heard that one.  Yet another Hardley Ableson joke to add to my witty reparte!

Gringo 999

Live to Ride, Ride to Live

« Reply #13 on: May 20, 2008, 08:25:04 PM »

Hey, I was in town for less than 24 hours when I spotted a tangerine & black Monster heading east on Hwy 94 at the Mark Sheffel intersection around 5PM this afternoon.  Was that a SoCo DOG?

I saw that one this morning on my ride to work.  He was headed west on Platte when he passed me sitting at the stoplight on Powers.  Sweet looking paint. 

Larry Dotson, aka "Il Duce"
2004 Red and White 999 Superbike (Biposto)
MRA # 196 - 2001 GSXR 750
Scottish
Balls!

« Reply #14 on: May 25, 2008, 01:15:11 PM »

2:15 at Pikes Peak and Wahsatch. Dark Monster ....riding in a group of non Ducs. Ethan was that you?

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: