Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

April 19, 2024, 07:42:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: No Registration with MSN emails

Home   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Motorcycle Paint & Bodywork Around DFW  (Read 3162 times)
LYD

« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2009, 06:44:18 PM »

It took Scotty about 2 weeks with mine also.  But as Jim said, let him take his time and the price will be lower.  Here are a couple more of the LYD.

Here is a pick of what it looked like when I got it.  Plus here are a couple more pics.

RIP cdc

01 900 monster
01 748
02 900ss (trackbike)
12 1200s Multistrada
fastwin
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2009, 06:53:49 PM »

Alan,

Nice background shot in the first pic of your old Monster's crunched front wheel... ouch!!! Does your femur hurt in all that cold weather in Ohio??? I know it makes my neck hurt. Tongue We should start the Bionic Ducati Riders group, we could be founding members!! Secondly, damn, those are really nice looking bar end mirrors!! Really makes the bike in my opinion!! applause cheeky

fastwin/old fart
LYD

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2009, 04:06:14 AM »

Alan,

Nice background shot in the first pic of your old Monster's crunched front wheel... ouch!!! Does your femur hurt in all that cold weather in Ohio??? I know it makes my neck hurt. Tongue We should start the Bionic Ducati Riders group, we could be founding members!! Secondly, damn, those are really nice looking bar end mirrors!! Really makes the bike in my opinion!! applause cheeky

fastwin/old fart

I still have that wheel also.  Do you know anyone who needs a front wheel and tire, only minor damage?  laughingdp And yes this cold weather does play hell on my leg, but not the rod.  The deck screws in my knee are what really bother me.  We could be called BROD (bionic riders on ducati).  you, me, McCain, anyone else with real hardware in them??   And Brian, those mirrors are not the CRG's, thise are old pics of the bike, but they are on now.  As soon as the bike is moved I will get some more recent pics!

RIP cdc

01 900 monster
01 748
02 900ss (trackbike)
12 1200s Multistrada
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: