Ducati Monster Forum

powered by:

October 20, 2020, 03:26:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Problems Registering?...click me

Home   Forum   Help Search Login Register  

Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DT "say anything" thread  (Read 195569 times)
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #1965 on: September 16, 2020, 05:27:07 AM »

Okeedokee, that's about where we are for a similar shop. One thing won't get dramatically more expensive when we move!

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
MadDuck
The anti-

All the Ducati's made the 1290SDR possible!

« Reply #1966 on: September 16, 2020, 10:14:15 PM »

Did Jen have a choice in the PCS?  I think things have gotten worse over here since you left. Don't get me wrong now, it would be nice to see your smiling faces again  but the island has been going downhill, like most places I suppose though.........

No modification goes unpunished. Memento mori.  Good people drink good beer.  Things happen pretty fast at high speeds.

It's all up to your will level, your thrill level and your skill level.  Everything else is just fluff.
eltristo
Go Go Gadget

Humble servant of MBG

« Reply #1967 on: September 21, 2020, 04:22:02 AM »

Not really a choice, no. I was hopeful for Monterey, but it wasn't on the table. She applied for two places - Hawaii and Whidbey Island, WA - and obviously got Hawaii.

What's been getting worse (or is it everything  cheeky?)  I certainly had some reservations about going back. It's a big move. We don't know exactly where she'll be working, so we can't begin to estimate where to try to live. Cost of living is, obviously, atrocious, and salaries aren't really commensurate. Jen is cushioned somewhat by her military-ness, but only relative to her current pay. I'm a bit up in the air for work still.

Other than that, it all sounds perfect!

"Health!   The open sesame to the sucker's purse."
Pages: 1 ... 130 131 [132]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: